Thinking of Blowing (No Pun) Into Town Tonight. So tell me what do I need to know about Houston?

First time visitor here. Wondering what I need to know about Houston. I would LOVE to hear from both the males and females here about your city.

I am not sure of what area to stay in and such and want to maximize my trip and try and get some down time in.

So what can you tell me about Houston and Hobbying.
Hey Katherine!

Whenever I go to Houston, I stay in the Galleria Area. You have the Galleria Mall right there at Westheimer and 610 and quite frankly (for me) there is nothing else I really need to know! Tons of great restaurants and shopping all right there in that vacinity.

As far as the hobby scene, I always do very well so you should do great...

I hope my $.02 helps!

~Genesis Nicole~
Thanks for 411! Can't wait to get my feet wet in Houston.

Appreciate you girl!

KJ
Never a problem for a fellow HOTTIE!

Have fun and of course, be safe..

~Genesis Nicole~
She is correct on that observation. The Galleria area has the best hotels and all of the food/clubs you need. Well maybe there are a few more clubs downtown? Westchase Area probably has lower rates on hotels but the area isn't as nice but only 10 minutes from the Galleria.
When I lived & visited there,I always had fun!!
Galleria has great restaurants/shopping at the mall/and cool hotels!

Have fun babe!!!
Screw the restaurants. Go to the Chocolate Bar. Nothing racist. Its about chocolate.
depends...on your taste....the galleria is a good common area and for the most part centrally located. traffic sux around 5pm or so but that pretty common for the larger metropolitan areas. Richmond/Westheimer streets have a lot of night action....clubs, bars, SC....etc...but if you want a club atmosphere, I recommend downtown on Main. Follow the crowd and headlights.

Relaxation and fun is a given....ymmv here. Especially if you see me....