Whats your name?

Ladies just curious do you get so attached to your provider name that you sometimes find yourself getting your RW identity mixed up with your hobby identity? any interesting or embarrassing slipups? also, if you have divulged your real name to a regular client, would you rather he call you by your real name or provider name?
I chose my Provider name because it sounds similar to my real name. Helps me to react naturally to being called "Reese". Only slip-ups have been when "signing" personal real life emails. I always have to backspace because I usually sign them "reese". If I have told you my real first name... I do not mind and actually prefer you use it. I shared it with you for a reason
I don't have any trouble keeping work at work or compartmentalizing my life. Work stayed at work long before I became a provider.
I had someone call me by my real name in a session once.... I gotta tell you, it was F'en WEIRD.

But, I think the whole situation was just weird period.

So, yeah....Hmmmm I dunno.

This is a great question.

I've only had a few Major slip ups. Only 1 of them mine. (That I can remember) and a couple others that I'll Never forget.

1 provider- drunk screaming for "Kelly" in a country bar. (Had run into my real world friends...and was talking to them at the time) I just said.....OMG she is Sooooo drunk! She keeps calling me Kelly! WTF is thaaat about?! Hahaaaa...Fucking weird huh? Hahaa ha uh. Ooof.

1 was a client- who chased me through the Galleria food court calling out "KELLY KELLY KELLY KELLY"!
I had left the business and was working in the real world. My coworker and I were picking up a gift... And then, "KELLY KELLY KELLY KELLY"!
I just kept walking with my head down. Until he spun me around by my shoulder. FUCKING KILL ME.
Buuuuuut, It all worked out.

Mine.... was when I FIRST FIRST started in the business. I worked with two other girls at the time....and a guy called and asked "Now, who is this again"? And like it was nothing at all....I said. "BLAH BLAH"! (Real Name) He said "Who"? Aaaaaand, I repeated myself. Only this time...I made sure to e·nun·ci·ate.
So he would UNDERSTAND what I had said.

~Kelly TNT
Tara was actually going to be my second name in life. But came out with another name. I have told clients my real name, and yes sometimes they will call me Tara and sometimes *******.And it doesn't bother me at all, it's kinda of nice, but yes it can be surprising.
Reese like the cups, just makes you sound delish, something that I wanna bend over and eat. Kelly TNT seems to fit ya like a glove, from the explosive sessions I have heard about.
If I have told you my real first name... I do not mind and actually prefer you use it. I shared it with you for a reason Originally Posted by reese foster
So will you ever forgive me for calling you an FB in the heat of the moment?
Problem is the wife now thinks Asshole is my real name. Gets embarrassing at church.
I introduce myself as "Dallas" alot...I kinda like that persona

I have been at Hippie Hollow and have guys say "Hi Dallas" in passing several times
For me-- its close enough to my real name that I'll answer to it without blinking.
Reese like the cups, just makes you sound delish, something that I wanna bend over and eat. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
Ummmm....damn that is a nice visual.

So will you ever forgive me for calling you an FB in the heat of the moment? Originally Posted by mtabsw
It is pretty much equal to F*cking Slut that the ex hubby calls me, which I take as a compliment, BTW. I like you much better so yeah, I will forgive you.
I always knew you're first name was "Pee Wee"!

Just another "Hall of Famer" named Reese . . .

Flyer
well i consider my name a part of my real life life, if that made any sense lol brooke is bubbly and always a glass is half full kind of girl and well duhh i cumsalot. i someitmes get them twisted up because I do stay the same with whatever name i have, and yes i did tell somebody at social my real name.. and was like wait ughhhh i mean brooke lol it was embarrassing... but shit happens. i try to stay brooke focased during the time i need to be brooke and (* ahh i almost slipped up here typing it lol.. but ) my real name focased when i need to be. But a name is just a name... its on the inside that you should worry about mixing up

plus i have lots of names here seems like lol thanks to cando (candwho?) i have brookbackmountain... neosmuck gave me brookebackthreADmountain haha and brookie of course! and others i cant type here.... their naughty...

bye
Problem is the wife now thinks Asshole is my real name. Gets embarrassing at church. Originally Posted by Sawyer
+1

How does OH GOD! sound like Reese? or is that what you call me. i forget, its usually a blur.

I chose my Provider name because it sounds similar to my real name. Originally Posted by reese foster