If any guy messes with you I will kill them

that's how 99.99% of fathers would respond to having guys fawn all over his beautiful daughter. However, not this guy; instead he wants to fuck her and has expressed this time and time again on various shows. This is the single biggest reason he doesn't have my vote. He's a degenerate CREEP and I'm sure he's jerked off to his own daughter a time or 10.

This has been done before.
We are now on his taxes.

Hair was done as well in case you missed it.

Tell me, why would Hillary make a good president.

Answer this with out bad mouthing trump or asking me a question.
Out of ideas, Fisting Chaps?
You answered that wth a question, WLB!
No one can answer that

I ask all the time and not one person can say anything.
that's how 99.99% of fathers would respond to having guys fawn all over his beautiful daughter. However, not this guy; instead he wants to fuck her and has expressed this time and time again on various shows. This is the single biggest reason he doesn't have my vote. He's a degenerate CREEP and I'm sure he's jerked off to his own daughter a time or 10.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You fuck your son and not even the police in the obama era bother you...
...I'm sure he's jerked off to his own daughter a time or 10. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No, but obviously YOU have - otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing this up, you sick creepy projecting perv!

Or do you fantasize about a threesome with your own daughter and Ivanka?
Is this really the best you can do? The man is on a talk show and is commenting on how awesome his daughter is. Only warped fucks like you two would put his innocent comments into a sexual content.

We bring up real factual documented issues like, emails, private servers, bleachbit, Benghazi lies, intimidating Willie's hoes, pay for play, et al. You bring up half truths and comments taken out of context.

BTW - Calling Rosie a fat pig is not sexiest. I suspect he would have had the same words for Michael Moore.

Questioning where Obama was born is not raciest. Love Trump or hate him, your kidding your self if you don't think he would have called out any other Democrat under the same circumstances.

If you can't comprehend that people hate Obama and Rosie because of who they are and not the color of their skin or what body parts they have or don't have, I feel really sorry for you.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Questioning where Obama was born is not racist. Love Trump or hate him, your kidding your self if you don't think he would have called out any other Democrat under the same circumstances. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Heck, Trump even calls out other Republicans. He went after Ted Cruz on this issue (US citizenship) during the primaries. There were also questions about John McCain (who was born in the Panama Canal zone) when he ran for Prez.

But hey, if you go after Odumbo it makes you a fucking racist!
And no one can answer my question

Not one.

That is how stupid you fuckind idiots are.

You are so stupid that you follow blindly.
Is this really the best you can do? The man is on a talk show and is commenting on how awesome his daughter is. Only warped fucks like you two would put his innocent comments into a sexual content.

We bring up real factual documented issues like, emails, private servers, bleachbit, Benghazi lies, intimidating Willie's hoes, pay for play, et al. You bring up half truths and comments taken out of context.

BTW - Calling Rosie a fat pig is not sexiest. I suspect he would have had the same words for Michael Moore.

Questioning where Obama was born is not raciest. Love Trump or hate him, your kidding your self if you don't think he would have called out any other Democrat under the same circumstances.

If you can't comprehend that people hate Obama and Rosie because of who they are and not the color of their skin or what body parts they have or don't have, I feel really sorry for you. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa

He's said it on multiple shows many times including Howard Stern's show. Then there's a picture of him sitting with her on his lap when she was I will say 18 and he's staring into her eyes and there's a statue of two birds two parrots fucking right next to them. Coincidence? I think not. You can google the pic. That dude seems to want to bang his daughter in the worst way and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually came out.
And no one can answer my question

Not one.

That is how stupid you fuckind idiots are.

You are so stupid that you follow blindly. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Calm your silly ass down. I've answered your question many times. Just do a search I'm not gonna keep repeating myself to you basket of D's.
Calm your silly ass down. I've answered your question many times. Just do a search I'm not gonna keep repeating myself to you basket of D's. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're full of shit. You're just a DNC troll who is paid to come on here and trash Trump viciously in every post you make. You haven't answered his question because you can't, asshole.

There is NO affirmative case for voting for hildebeest. She is throroughly corrupt and incompetent and has zero accomplishments. After 30 years she leaves only a trail of lies, destruction and foreign policy disasters behind her. That's why all you can do is trash Trump. It's obvious YOU'RE the one lusting after Ivanka.
You're full of shit. You're just a DNC troll who is paid to come on here and trash Trump viciously in every post you make. You haven't answered his question because you can't, asshole.

There is NO affirmative case for voting for hildebeest. She is throroughly corrupt and incompetent and has zero accomplishments. After 30 years she leaves only a trail of lies, destruction and foreign policy disasters behind her. That's why all you can do is trash Trump. It's obvious YOU'RE the one lusting after Ivanka. Originally Posted by lustylad

Of course I'd fuck Ivanka we'd should all want to; the problem is her dad shouldn't but he does.

There is NO affirmative case for voting for hildebeest. She is throroughly corrupt and incompetent and has zero accomplishments. After 30 years she leaves only a trail of lies, destruction and foreign policy disasters behind her. That's why all you can do is trash Trump. It's obvious YOU'RE the one lusting after Ivanka. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nah, the Sap Sucker is gay. He likes cock. Maybe he lusts for Ivanka's husband. Or Trumps sons. Or Trump himself!!!!:laughin g1: