URL / Website: -
City: Allen
State: Texas
Address: 614 S Watters, #100,
Activities: Fbsm, Butt SE, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Longer hair, up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Younger girl with pretty face. Shorter, probably 5-2, about 115 pounds, little english, somewhat shy. I think Korean but could be Chinese. Probably a padded b cup
Recommendation: Yes
BOOM! Korean. Legit. SubAMP.

Nice find! Additional research is required to discover variations in individualized treatment available and costs associated.

Any volunteers?
I need to google what a butt se is, but good recon man.
I Doubt That They Have Koreans Working There....It's always Been Chinese...But I Could Be Wrong.....I'll Find Out Tonight......Until Further Notice...Stand By......
Joyce is Chinese, unless there's a new Joyce there.
Joyce is Chinese, unless there's a new Joyce there. Originally Posted by jaddarami

I Agree With You...She's Chinese.......She Been There Since It's Opening.....Just About.........
Okay Next One There...Confirm......But We're Really More Interested On Activities......Than Nationality......But For Some Reason Koreans Do Go The Extra Mile To Please A Man......
Pretty sure they are Chinese. Have seen Joyce and CiCi multiple times. It is called the “Natural Therapeutic Clinic” now.
Pretty standard service for a subAMP. However...
I have been there a few times back before everything was in early April hoping it was a closer alternative to the shade. However, it was nothing but haggling/upsell and I don’t remember anyone reporting more than L1.
This place is an upsell, upsell, and upsell.
This place is an upsell, upsell, and upsell. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
What Are They Upselling On....Or What Are Their offerings............. ...
There was a Joyce I saw after the reno, before their vacation. She was 5ft 7in Chinese woman. Very sexy. I wonder if she is still there?
I went there once back in March. Took enough to cover spa fee and standard tip for full menu. Treatment started well and she was on top giving a b2b massage with barely anything on. She then inquired about the tip and when I told her how much I had, she jumped off and put all her clothes back on.
I went there once back in March. Took enough to cover spa fee and standard tip for full menu. Treatment started well and she was on top giving a b2b massage with barely anything on. She then inquired about the tip and when I told her how much I had, she jumped off and put all her clothes back on. Originally Posted by bashar

Was That Joyce Or Who...Please Share.....