State: Texas
Address: Walnut
Activities: TS BBBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: long hair - highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'1 or so, 100lbs, natural A/Bs
Recommendation: Yes
I was about to go with her but she's too plain, old, and skinny for me. Wearing a flower dress like she just woke up I expect them to be totally dolled up ready for TV like they usually are.
You must have caught her on a bad day last time I saw her she was hot maybe because I caught her and Street close before we made our way down the hall
You must have caught her on a bad day last time I saw her she was hot maybe because I caught her and Street close before we made our way down the hall Originally Posted by Goose2u
+1

Maybe I’m just an old fart who really appreciates and feels more comfortable with a sexy MILF, but I found both her look and service outstanding. So much so, I saw and reviewed her on Wed had an encore with her on Friday.
+1

Maybe I’m just an old fart who really appreciates and feels more comfortable with a sexy MILF, but I found both her look and service outstanding. So much so, I saw and reviewed her on Wed had an encore with her on Friday. Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Agreed! Alyssa wore a sexy yellow two piece bikini my last visit with her. She looked great. Service was great too. And Catholic! What’s not to like?