Who considers themself a follower of Q?

We know from the increasing amount of Questionable posts in this forum, that we have a number of QAnon followers who regularly (ahem) post in this forum.

Time to step up and be counted, lads, so we could possibly get away from stories about Jewish Space Lasers and satanic deep state rituals and back to honest debate of today’s political scene ...

So let’s have a roll call!
By "honest debate" I suppose you mean debate where we all "groupspeak" and agree with everything that comes from the left.

I'll make you a deal, you start pushing back on "The Squad" and all the other nut jobs from YOUR side of the aisle and then maybe we can have an honest discussion about the "Q"
I know it takes courage to defend the beliefs you post.

I don’t give a fuck bout “the Squad.” This is about Q.

You with them or not?
WWG1WGA

NCSWIC

BQQM
Wonder how many of our Q posters will have the guts to stand up and be counted?
I’ve run out of conspiracy theories. Because they all turned out to be true!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Not trying to hurt your feelings, bambino, but I think we all know who’s responsible for most of the Q posts on this board.

Give someone else a chance for once, MMMKAY?
Who’s stopping anyone from posting threads? Looks like you’re getting angry? Just don’t click on my threads or put me on ignore.
Actually, I’m interested in what others have to say about this.
I have my own conspiracy ideas I don't need those f****** computer ideas.
  • Tiny
  • 06-13-2021, 10:02 AM
Who considers themself a follower of Q? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll make you a deal, you start pushing back on "The Squad" and all the other nut jobs from YOUR side of the aisle and then maybe we can have an honest discussion about the "Q" Originally Posted by GaGambler
Follower of Q? I AM Q. And the father of two of Ilhan Omar's children.
Follower of Q? I AM Q. And the father of two of Ilhan Omar's children. Originally Posted by Tiny
HAHAHSHAHSHSHAHAHAHS!!

Good one.
This from the official Marine Instagram account!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/17291

NCSWIC
I refuse to vote in such a slanted poll with inadequate choices! Real scientific....

Da Borg!