THE LIE STOPS HERE.

I'm not trying to have nor am I going to have,I'm not trying to have nor am I going to have, a long discussion about this out loud I'm just bored. If you have any questions you can call me. Not text not email but a long discussion about this out loud I'm just bored. If you have any questions you can call me. Not text not email but call. hopefully this is the right Hopefully this is the right forum in which the place this clarification. in which the place this clarification. And I'm not going to mention any names. Anyone has been in a man's land knows who I'm speaking of. I am NOT at her house or And I'm not going to mention any names. Anyone has been in a man's land knows who I'm speaking of. I am NOT at her house or her apartment or her hotel or wherever she may be. I was at one time for a very brief moment. It was a bad mistake on my part. It will never happen again. I'm not getting the details about why if you want to know you can call me. That's all I'm going to say so please stop spreading the lie that I'm there. I am NOT I've been in West Texas for the last 4 months with one trip to dfw sent and did not see her talk to her or otherwise. For my very good apartment or her hotel or wherever she may be. I was at one time for a very brief moment. It was a bad mistake on my part. It will never happen again. I'm not getting the details about why if you want to know you can call me. That's all I'm going to say so please stop spreading the lie that I'm there. I am NOT I've been in West Texas for the last 4 months with one trip to dfw sent and did not see her talk to her or otherwise. For my very good reasons. Is she did to you what she did to me you would be pissed off too for getting accused of being over there. OMG. Grow up y'all. Please? Is she did to you what she did to me you would be pissed off too for getting accused of being over there. OMG. Grow up y'all. Please? Matter fact you don't even have to grow up just stop spreading a lot. Its not Matter fact you don't even have to grow up just stop spreading a lot. It's not true. And I'll be heading back to West Texas as fast as I can get there. I was just passing through. To see my family. Thanks y'all have a good And I'll be heading back to West Texas as fast as I can get there. I was just passing through. To see my family. Thanks y'all have a good one
Huh ?
Repeat?
  • L.A.
  • 08-03-2015, 12:25 PM
I read your entire post and I only have one question:

WTF????????????????????
Possibly the best marketing post ever......
What the holy hell batman!?!? Proof reading before one hits submit should be practiced way more often than it is.
It's like scrabble. But better.
Thank you for not clarifying a situation that I did not know existed.
How did you get it to do that thing you did with your keyboard? Did you have to type every sentence three times, or is there a button you can push to get it to do that automatically?
Her record is skipping.
Wtf are u talking about
if it's in the men's lounge, how do you know?
LOL..............
Boy the 60's were good to you
At least I understand the avatar now.