Ladies do you hold a Msog record?

Do you hold a record for the most pops achieved in a 1 hr session? Let's bring out the freaks lol. My record is 5
  • grean
  • 08-06-2015, 01:21 PM
One guy?
  • grean
  • 08-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Phenomenal reboot time.
Personal best 23 in 2 hrs.... that guy was freaking amazing.. one of my ATFs lol Full disclosure... he could O without ejaculation so we pretty much had a Suckathon. Got to the point where they were back to back to back . Have never quite seen anything like it before.
???? O without ejaculation????? After 42 years of solid fucking, that is the first time I've heard. Live and learn. For me the earthquake is always followed by the geyser.

I think your ATF was a faker.
???? O without ejaculation????? After 42 years of solid fucking, that is the first time I've heard. Live and learn. For me the earthquake is always followed by the geyser.

I think your ATF was a faker. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
LMAO....
Ive seen guys that are able to O without ejaculation.. just never met somebody as ORGASMIC as that before.
But the way he was shaking and speaking in tongues by the time he tapped out.... i highly doubt he was faking it. LOL.

Believe im pretty sure gents like that are a VERY rare occurance but if you're around long enough you're bound to see anything once lol
LMAO....
Ive seen guys that are able to O without ejaculation.. just never met somebody as ORGASMIC as that before.
But the way he was shaking and speaking in tongues by the time he tapped out.... i highly doubt he was faking it. LOL.

Believe im pretty sure gents like that are a VERY rare occurance but if you're around long enough you're bound to see anything once lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
O w/o ejaculation is a side effect of Flomax..just an FYI.
Mine is 5 in one hour! Boy, he was fun!
WTF are these guys made of!!! They must have been virgins.
Personal best 23 in 2 hrs.... that guy was freaking amazing.. one of my ATFs lol Full disclosure... he could O without ejaculation so we pretty much had a Suckathon. Got to the point where they were back to back to back . Have never quite seen anything like it before. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Damn girl 23? Lol that's pretty epic
I don't know about pops, but I've had some rather extended sex marathons lasting from 6 to 8 hours.
O w/o ejaculation is a side effect of Flomax..just an FYI. Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Ahhhh that makes total sense ty for the info

Damn girl 23? Lol that's pretty epic Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Yeeeeeeeeah it was lol msog is always preferred and appreciated but usually cant get more than 2-3 at a time. So it was fun making him squirm like a fish out of water lol

i told him ' this is freaking amazing no one will believe this actually happened' lmao screw the baby batter youre still way ahead of the game if you can o like THAT lmao
I've done 7 out of 2 hours we were both pretty sore after though lol
O's without ejaculation is also a side effect
of prostate surgery too
minutemen.... SMH