Ladys...Chat or No Chat?

just wondering how you ladys feel about Eccie Chat. I get on chat on a regular basis to see who is on, who might be available and its great when the ladys share pics. Its a great tool to find a lady quickly when unexpected free time comes up or when a now show happens. I rarely see more than 4 or 5 providers logged on and usually the ratio is heavy on the gent side.

what do you guys think as well...do you use chat for a quick hook up or just to burn time at the office.
ECCIE chat was recommended to me at two recent M&G's I recently attended here in TX. When I entered the chat room, it was a total bust for me. I tried to be courteous by saying hello, but apparently there was no-one in the chat room in my area and I couldn't find anyone that wanted to converse. To this point, in my experience - it hasn't been very helpful. Hopefully that isn't the case for others. I do believe chat can be useful but I think it is all about timing.
I do get on chat when I'm available and needing a session...but since I book up quickly and am only available evenings it's rare that I'm in chat more than once per week.

Hope that helps with your research on this topic!

Xoxo Milfy
Over the years I have wasted many hours in ECCIE Chat. However, I have had many, many, quick responses in chat pm and then I'm out the door heading to a session that may not have happened if not for chatting with the ladies.

Plus when it's rent week, chat is the place to be to find ladies quick.

Our mutual desperation leads to perspiration.
I like to go on chat, I've met several ladies from there. I do agree with above that it's about timing and sometimes the folks on there are really paying attention to anything just posting random shit. It really is all about who's in there. I went in yesterday and it was a sausage fest.

Big D is usually represented
I get on when I feel like pulling out my laptop. It's usually after I've been drinking.

Good times
Too many time wasters drama and trolls in chat... I used to like it but after a while it proved to be a waste of time business wise.
I can't figure out how to make this shit work on my phone
Some of my worst decisions have been made by Chatting Under the Influence.
I can't figure out how to make this shit work on my phone Originally Posted by Goose2u

goose, you will need an app for chat to work on your I-phone of ipad. I use photon. hope that helps.
Some of my worst decisions have been made by Chatting Under the Influence. Originally Posted by TinMan

Hahahahahaha! So true. So true.
honestly all 4 of my sessions have happened becasue i was in chat at the right time and a provider was there that i had been wanting to see. guess im lucky like that.
I'm with Jules.. barely ever used chat, and found it useless when I did.. I already have a long list of who I want to fuck, so no help there..

I suppose it might be useful if I saw someone in chat who had dropped off my radar.. maybe she could re-insert herself within my radar?
I'm with Jules.. barely ever used chat, and found it useless when I did.. I already have a long list of who I want to fuck, so no help there..

I suppose it might be useful if I saw someone in chat who had dropped off my radar.. maybe she could re-insert herself within my radar? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm with Jules as well. I've been told, for YEARS, that chat is THE place to meet clients. And perhaps that was more the case years ago. Maybe it still is, for some.

However, I find it to be a colossal waste of time. But I still try to get in there every month or two. Just to check it out.

Others just love it. Different strokes and all.

Elisabeth
I troll chat occasionally. Have had a mixed bag... I have met 2 shortly after setting up a date in chat. One was real good, the other was a fail. Not quite the epic fail Von S had but a fail still the same....

I may have to go back and roll the dice again sometime!!!