Your Signature Move

• grean
  • 08-14-2015, 11:01 AM
Tell us your signature move. What do you do and how do you do it different or better than the rest to make it YOUR move?
I just say "hi, I am Chung Tran, I'm sure you know my reputation.. let's boogie"..

I don't know what a signature move is.. I just get into the pool and start swimming, LOL..
I show up and get naked and 100% of the time they do stuff.

I call it the naked man
When I am sweating from my forehead and I am doing all the work as she is laying there silent like a corpse during FS, I try to make sure the drops of sweat go straight into her eyes because I know sounds will come out of her mouth and she will move then!
  • grean
  • 08-14-2015, 11:43 AM
Well I show up and tell them to just say when....

i kid i kid.
You guys are cracking me up!

My signature move is cowgirl, right foot on the bed/knee up...leaning my body slightly to the left while I ride up and down on your bare cock ever so slowly to find my squirt-spot with the head of your cock... Then I squirt and gush all over you while picking up the pace... Then I slow down again to find the sweet spot and repeat until we are both satisfied.

I'm fairly certain that move is unique to me!
Make a girl squirt from DATY. It's amazing how many girls don't realize they all can squirt. just ask the newbie I saw yesterday. her body did this when the biggest geyser hit. She about broke my next.

Dropping the donation on the mark with a flourish. Gets them wet every time.
Well that didn't work
Make a girl squirt from DATY. It's amazing how many girls don't realize they all can squirt. just ask the newbie I saw yesterday. her body did this when the biggest geyser hit. She about broke my next.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler

I love showing off my backbend skills while I'm riding a face.

Like a reverse 69.

I have many signatures moves, but that's my favorite. Giddyup, mfr.

Lasting a full minute is my signature move...
  • grean
  • 08-14-2015, 03:09 PM
THN,

let me get this straight, your sweet pussy in my face while you bend over backwards with my member in your mouth? That's your move?

Insert Elvis GIF. "Have mercy! "
Whem I get my nut and leave.

No bullshit hanging around and wanting to be friends. No cuddling for the last 10 or 15 minutes.

I'm off like grammas pajamas!
I just bang the hell out of them until they are so tired they cant move.