Being accused but it is not true....

I was just alerted that there is bad posts being put on the Internet and I'm posting to clarify that it is not true...

So please don't believe the slander. I refused a former client who is trying to wreck my name! I'm a highly reviewed provider with reviews backing my services so whatever bad info that is put out there is false!

Ms.Mercedez will vouch for my services if my word and reviews are not enough...it is an inconvenience for everyone having to deal with upset clients out for revenge.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!
I think you just made an issue when there was none. Sometimes letting things blow over is far better than making sure everyone knows about the problem. Now everyone will be searching about you
Yep, I've been searching. So what's the issue? Please give us more.
I was told that my picture was posted on another site...it had lies that I rather not repeat. The situation is being resolved. Just warning to those that know me.
Posting taint photos will make this issue clear to everyone.
I'm not privy to anything specific regarding ISC's post, but I've seen this kind of thing before.. several fake BP posts from revenge-seekers.. and a text I received from a Provider that slandered her, written by an enemy that used her phone while she slept.. a large portion of "alerts" on this board are of a revenge/fake nature.

it's easy to say "don't respond" and it will blow over.. it very well might, but it's smarter to post as ISC did, in a non-dramatic, subdued way.. because a lot of people will assume a story is true if they don't hear from the Protagonist..
IDK, I don't know this lady but every time I read these I always assume there are two sides. 90% (guessing at the %) of these lovely ladies on here never have something like this happen to them. Then there are the other 10% who have it happen more then once. There has to be a reason it only happens to a select few.

Not saying I would believe it if I read it. I think some guys threaten shit but if you ignore it, there is a solid chance it never would come to fruition. Like ODB said, you probably just self alerted and announced that drama could be in your circle.
Perhaps an underdog ad- please help, I think ts saying. Those always get to my soul. I wish other agencies would help a little more, I am so over burdened now by what I carry. Pour soul.
I think you just made an issue when there was none. Sometimes letting things blow over is far better than making sure everyone knows about the problem. Now everyone will be searching about you Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
^ this. Generally it's always better to let it die as no one will remember it 60 days from now.