Frozen account and blue balls! - Lethal combination!

I'm not sure if this happened only to me! A couple of months ago, my ECCIE account became Frozen. By frozen, I mean, I can log in but when I click any forum, all I'd see would be my posts in that forum. I'd not be able to access PM's as well. The only access I had would be the ECCIE chat. When I contacted the mods, they said , I had opened multiple tabs of eccie content on my browser and apparently a security measure was triggered automatically and froze my account!. They helped me retrieve the account back and since then I was careful to keep it under 3 tabs (security measure gets alerted for more than 3 tabs it seems).

But last week I got a bit excited and opened multiple tabs! BOOM! Account frozen! to add fuel to the fire, I had major blue balls and I had a really good schedule to go meet providers which is highly unlikely for me.

I could not contact any provider through PM. I could not read the ROS for any reviews. I sent emails to a few providers asking for appointments. When they asked me to send me PM's for screening, I told them about my frozen status. Naturally, the girls would become suspicious and prefer not to proceed further with me. Quite understandable and I had such a tough time cos of that.

I kept pestering the mods (Chico, Mo Jo. Von... Sorry guys!! and thank you so much!! )... I was told the damn account would remain frozen for 24-48 hours and I can't do anything but to wait it out!! those were the two longest days in my life!!

Finally after three days, I got my access on 15th and Man o man, I'm so fucking happy. I sent PM's to all the ladies I had sent emails before to prove I'm not any other creep and they were gracious enough to trust me

Currently I'm strictly keeping my ECCIE content to one tab!! haha

Phew!
Wow, that's good to know. Had no idea that would happen.
Wow, that's good to know. Had no idea that would happen. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
in Safari, if i click on a review, it opens a new tab and I have to login again....
screw that, i ain't getting locked! Then again, i don't hang out here.....
I'm on chrome and I have 3 tabs open. Crossing fingers that it never does that to me.
Never heard of this issue before. Thanks for making me aware. (I have one open for co-ed right now, one for inbox and one for chat.)
Sorry that happened I'm glad you got it fixed and we got to play yesterday
I'm on chrome and I have 3 tabs open. Crossing fingers that it never does that to me.
Never heard of this issue before. Thanks for making me aware. (I have one open for co-ed right now, one for inbox and one for chat.) Originally Posted by tntangie
Not sure if it happens to everyone because in chat ppl have told me they constantly have more than 5 tabs open. IDK..
Sorry that happened I'm glad you got it fixed and we got to play yesterday Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
A much needed session, that! haha after that I slept off and didn't go to work that day! :P
It happened to me, but I had lot more than 5 tabs open.
I was informed that if it happens the next time, I've gotta wait out 7 friggin days!! :O
Finallllllly . sheesh lol
Sooooo, that means I get a break from giving out references? My responses were starting to become automated.

Ha. Welcome back
Finallllllly . sheesh lol
Sooooo, that means I get a break from giving out references? My responses were starting to become automated.

Ha. Welcome back Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
I owe you one! Thanks so much and sorry for all the trouble caused!
I owe you one! Thanks so much and sorry for all the trouble caused! Originally Posted by sexy_entropy

No trouble at all giving references.
After all .... I was awake anyway , reading that novel you gifted (;
No trouble at all giving references.
After all .... I was awake anyway , reading that novel you gifted (; Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
I've had multiple tabs open many times but only for viewing. I don't access the other tabs after they are open. Maybe clicking too much on different tabs triggers it.
never had any problem with firefox....