Silly Question about PM

These lovely ladies have pictures all over the place. How in the world do you attach a picture to a PM?
I am sure they would like at some point to know that your not Shreck before seeing you sometime.
Thank you in advance
Steelman
I don't know the answer, nor have I ever considered the question.. I would rather a lady think I'm Shreck than send a real photo of myself.. I can't imagine anyone here does that.
Here is the answer to the question when a provider wants to see a pic of a hobbyist, but maybe two or three of them.

If a provider wants real pics of me, wants to tell me what she wants from a session, ect., then maybe she should pay me!
Perhaps you both are correct. They are there to service us for $$$.
Point taken.
Not saying I like it though. Oh well.
not sure about mobile version, but if you are using the full web version of eccie, when you send a pvt msg, you cannot attach an image [of whatever], but you can add a link to an image file that's stored somewhere on the web [use the "Insert Image" button - the icon shows a mtn and a yellow background] or a youTube video.

in all my years, i think only a few providers have ever asked me for a photo.
and in all my years, i have NEVER sent an image of my face prior to first visit.
i have sent an image of lil delites but never my face.

if a provider is requiring you to send an image of your face, i strongly suggest you decline. once an image is on the internet, there is little you can do about what's done with it.
if she needs to see you before the session, suggest you meet at a public place.
or perform alternative screening.

good luck.
Dude, you know you just wanna pm the's ladies pictures of you cock
I don't send pics of myself, but I often request face pics if they are not already evident. I think it is easier and probably more secure to just use a separate hobby email.
To all of you telling him about what you do when a provider asks for pic he's not saying that. Look at the sadness in his second post.
To all of you telling him about what you do when a provider asks for pic he's not saying that. Look at the sadness in his second post. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I noticed that sadness.. I find it an odd reaction.

I bet he wanted to schedule with Wulf.. she would want a photo, proof of employment, proof of vehicle insurance, a life insurance policy on you with her name as beneficiary, and all sorts of shit..
I don't send pics of myself, but I often request face pics if they are not already evident. I think it is easier and probably more secure to just use a separate hobby email. Originally Posted by daty/o
no, no, no!! if someone sends an image file via a separate hobby email, the receiver can do ANYTHING they want with it. it will NOT prevent it from showing up somewhere you dont want it to be.

To all of you telling him about what you do when a provider asks for pic he's not saying that. Look at the sadness in his second post. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
"They are there to service us for $$$."
while it might not be the way some clients would state it, what's so sad about stating that fact? providing = service, right??
There are pictures of 99% of us on social media that can be copied and sent anywhere on the internet.
Forget I said a picture of myself. What if I wanted to share a picture of an antique I bought last week.
To be perfectly honest, that is what I was wanting to do in the first place. I guess I should of posted exactly what I was wanting to post instead of getting all of you worried about burning your cover.
Hobby on folks. It's all good.
no, no, no!! if someone sends an image file via a separate hobby email, the receiver can do ANYTHING they want with it. it will NOT prevent it from showing up somewhere you dont want it to be.

"They are there to service us for $$$."
while it might not be the way some clients would state it, what's so sad about stating that fact? providing = service, right?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Keep reading.

He doesn't like it, oh well.

He wants to send pics and is asking how to. Everyone is telling him not too and he says ok with a sad voice.

I'm telling you dude wants to mass pm dick pics
There is an option to post a photo on your p411 account
There is an option to post a photo on your p411 account Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hi Jules

I could really go for a pizza and a bng right about now

Eh. Eh
I usually send something out of my Dropbox so I don't totally scare the shit out of them when I show up