Beats no gratification, .....

...but not great.
And it's that perception of what BnG really stands for that has kept me on the fence. The concern that lack of interest on the providers part would be evident in the level of quality. I mean, who can get too excited about 15 minutes of work for such little reward?

But not a day goes by that the board doesn't have several iso's for just this activity. Somebody must be doing something right. Who are they? This is in co-ed so providers are free to AD their comments, but it's mainly for the guys to give credit where credit is due. I need to get off the fence. Who are the BnG superstars?
ive only had a bng once so far and it wasnt intentional. So i request 30 min and i get there, give the donation, strip down get on the bed...then she tells me she just had a baby 10 days ago so the vag was off limits. So basically only activity available was BJ and HJ. (back during my BP days) so i stayed and got serviced. lol Not that im not down for a BNG, i just prefer to have more fun/time with the woman. if i need a quicky, i can just do it myself.
Dude I'm trying to find a lady for bng right now. It would be extra great if she could bring a pepperoni and mushroom pizza nice and cheesy with her.

I'll review it tomorrow

Ate a pizza while she swallowed my cock

Looking lady's pm me or respond here asap
I've only had one to this point it was fun but I don't think I'd make a steady habit of it
Only did one: Angel Ryder. In my car, parking lot behind a strip center. It was pretty hot. We were both dressed in business/work attire so it was like we left the cubicles to have 20 minutes of fun.
"Wanna raise, young lady?"
"Yes boss!"
"Come with me..."
"Yes boss!"
I happen to be one of those ladies that enjoys giving French lessons, whether a quick BnG or in a longer session.
I am a pleaser no matter what type of session it is. Knowing that my partner leaves happy is my most important goal.
I have a few guys that don't get that at home so that is all they want at times. Sometimes it just happens that way. There are times that I get turned on during that BnG and it turns into more (or use toys after he leaves), but that depends on the guy as well.
BNGs are so clutch . Quick moment of excitement for the both of us. And another bill in the bank for me. Nothing wrong with a quick release , little hug and a kiss gooooodbye until next time my dear
I have a few guys that don't get that at home so that is all they want at times.. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I have had a few. The best ones are with someone you are already established with for other activities. Then its like, Hey I am going to be in the area between meetings or lunch. Are you up for a quick BnG around xxx time? When it works out it is really hot and it gives you just a little something to hold you over until the next time you meet.
It works great when you don't have a lot of time and or cash. It's a quick cheap fix.
I was offering them for a while this summer. I took them off the menu for August, simply because I didn't know how often I'd be at the incall. I still do it for some regular clients of mine.

I don't get to walk away with the whole benji, because I still have a drop fee. But still, it's not bad, as long as they understand it is a 15 min session.

If I wanted to be there with them for 30 min, then I would be charging a 30 min rate. (part of the reason also why I haven't put bng's back on my menu. too many guys staying over)
Only bad part is I really like eating pussy, maybe we should add a Q69 to the menu lol
Only bad part is I really like eating pussy, maybe we should add a Q69 to the menu lol Originally Posted by Goose2u
I'm the same way and you just can't eat pussy right in a 15 minute session, he'll I'm just getting started good in 15 minutes. Also if your are licking it right it can be distracting for the lady and the blowjob and you might not
get done in 15. That's where a half hour BnD comes into play, then there is just enough time to get both done. Personally I prefer the 1 hour BnD so we can both go for seconds.
I only do them with someone I want to see, but have some hesitancy. So.I go for a bng,less drama if she is not good
I had been curious about BnG for a long time and finally one day I decided to take the plunge. I contacted a lady that I had a session with already. she a self appointed "super BBBJ fetish freak". long story short the BnG morphed into a full on fuck session. after about 15 minutes I was not able to cum with just a BnG. with both of us was all worked up, I pull out some extra cash and it was on.