Finding a provider for my lady friend

Forgive my ignorance about this.

I have a lady friend who has had one -- and only one -- experience with another woman. In her words, it drove her wild.

As a gift, I would like to arrange a second such experience for her.

Can someone toss out a couple of names of providers who might best help with that kind of rendezvous?

How is the rate usually calculated for a provider/girl session?
Will I be allowed to watch, or is that usually extra?
What if I wanted to jump in and partake?

I have no idea what any of this would cost, in general.

I'm sure there are reviews that included wives/girlfriends, but without knowing the providers' names, not sure where to look.

Thanks in advance for replying.
will you let your lady friend know that the woman you're finding for her is a provider?
will she care if the woman is a provider?

side topic - i wonder if a provider's IOP w/ another woman is generally higher, about the same, or lower than when she's w/ a client?
She's very open-minded and I'm certain she would not mind that the other woman is a provider. In fact, I think she'd think it's hot.
It's a rare thing, but I have seen couples in the past and they all turned out to be wonderful experiences. Also, since I am bisexual, I love having the opportunity to play with a woman - It's always a bonus for me!

Nonetheless - given the circumstances - I do charge a tad extra for couples. If you want the price tag, feel free to send me a PM so we can discuss making the both of you happy!
Vivian Rose would rock her world (mostly on p411). Not sure if you being there / partaking would cost extra though.
y'all give me a shout.I love to have my cake and "eat it too" and there are way too many details to discuss to do it via post or message. call me and we'll make it an unforgettable experience. ;-)
what age are you looking for and what body style? I have used a few for such a thing, but it'd depend on what type of women your GF likes.
I loooove girls!!!
Hey hun I love girl on girl sessions you should give me a call, let's discuss it more
* waves hand *

Whether you prefer to watch and be teased or join in,
I most definitely love seeing women and enjoy couples as well.

PM me for details if interested