having a nice attitude is the key

Don't matter how you look , if u have a bad attitude that's a major turn off , just keeping it real
Got to agree with that true beauty is way more than skin deep
Agreed and it is a two way street. If you have a good attitude with the ladies, it drive thier attitude.
Don't matter how you look , if u have a bad attitude that's a major turn off , just keeping it real Originally Posted by 214_TX
agreed. i'd rather see a less attractive woman with a great attitude than a hottie with a bad attitude.
Attitude and playfulness, are very nice.
It's a hobby, for us guys, we are suppose to enjoy it.
If the ladies IOP, is great, that typically sets the tone for an awesome time.
Check your ego at the door, that goes a long way too.
Attitude and playfulness, are very nice.
It's a hobby, for us guys, we are suppose to enjoy it.
If the ladies IOP, is great, that typically sets the tone for an awesome time. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
Some men are so smart, it makes me feel even friskier! Hey, I'm easy like that though. LOL

I couldn't agree more.
Agreed and it is a two way street. If you have a good attitude with the ladies, it drive thier attitude. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
I 100% agree with you
Don't matter how you look Originally Posted by 214_TX
LOL
  • BLM69
  • 08-19-2015, 09:17 AM
I do like physical beauty but a great attitude goes even further with me, a bitchy attitude makes most guys run the other way.
LOL Originally Posted by FunInDFW
It absolutely matters how ya look, because some....just can't see or are looking at the wrong thing, so I agree....kinda funny to me too! LOL

I do like physical beauty but a great attitude goes even further with me, a bitchy attitude makes most guys run the other way. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

See above. And the same goes for....guess who? The gents on this board. I love men. Have had more men in my life than women, and that doesn't include the hobby or intimacy type of relations. So yes, it matters to me, so I am going to assume, even though I know better than that (LOL), that it's a factor for the females as well. So, I agree with you! However, I'm not going to add, "if Men, are "chauvenist pigs", "SOB's", "women haters", or even "rotten dirty ba*stards" on this board, just in order to get my point across, unless I need to say that, to make my point. Make sense? Because most Men here, do love the ladies, don't want to run our business, feel it's their place to tell us our jobs, and all kinds of things some feel entitled to do. It is exactly what it is. ijs

I had a convo yesterday, where I thought a man might not be nice, just because he so vehemently adamant about something. So I asked why, instead of thinking he was a woman hater. Someone finally answered a question straight up with me, and understood I had a need to understand something, rather than get all defensive and pick a fight with me. Turns out, he's a nice guy, but it didn't appear that way right at first, because of what I perceived to be a bad attitude. Things are not always what they seem to be, especially on a ho board, so ya got dig a little deeper, ya know? Some men know to, some just don't. Guess which I see? LOL

One liners can be funny and all that, but there's lots of room for misinterpretation, and it's why I don't do them often. I can't please everyone and no one should expect me to, nor does it mean they should convince others I'm something I am not, but they sure try. (I use myself as an example, but sure feel other ladies feel this way too....I am rarely unique in my thoughts or feelings)

Have a sexy day, men!
Don't matter how you look , if u have a bad attitude that's a major turn off , just keeping it real Originally Posted by 214_TX
I can't fully agree with this statement because there has to be some sort of physical attraction or you wouldn't be there in the first place. But I do agree that a piss poor attitude can really diminish someone's attractiveness. Physical attraction gets you there the first time but attitude and personality get you to come back again.
It absolutely matters how ya look, because some....just can't see or are looking at the wrong thing, so I agree....kinda funny to me too! LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Then why do you often (at least lately) have such a cunty/aggressive/shitty personality? Especially on a place where, I'd imagine as such is my m.o., people get a dose of it before ever looking at your showcase.

Then again, I doubt success/failure of this business hardly hinges on personality on a forum. I'd wager most clientele will never care (or even read?) a post outside of an ad.
I've heard a number of times how surprisingly pleasant I am in person vs my board persona. Until last year, I had no idea I was so cunty on screen. Lol

I bothered me at first, but not anymore. If you get me that's great, if not oh well. Can't please everyone.
Then why do you often (at least lately) have such a cunty/aggressive/shitty personality? Especially on a place where, I'd imagine as such is my m.o., people get a dose of it before ever looking at your showcase.

Then again, I doubt success/failure of this business hardly hinges on personality on a forum. I'd wager most clientele will never care (or even read?) a post outside of an ad. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I don't know, why don't you ever respond to the nice, kind, or even intelligent things I might say, rather than pick fights with me and try to convince others I'm a B*. Because, if you really knew me, you'd know, I'm not one at all. I'm a considerate person, who doesn't like others attacking others, so I roll around in the muck, to show I can and wonder if those harming others like how it feels. You don't see what I say a lot of the time on purpose, because you are on a mission to fuss with me and have gents see me as B*, because you think you know better or something.....I don't know....please explain your actions now.

Dude, ya'll are so aggressive with most ladies that hobby, they don't even care to say a peep on this board. I totally can understand why. Did ya even pay attention to what happened when I tried to tell you something. Nope, you just harped, rinsed, and repeated what you wanted to see. And I even told you, that's what you were doing. So, ya see....I can see too when folks have an agenda. Doesn't bother me. I'm the kinda person that sticks their hand out when another needs it, apparently you are too as evidenced by the tag teaming. However, which party was right and which party was wrong? Let the chips fall where they may. I was TRYING to do the right thing, because I knew something..,...you didn't.