URL / Website: https://website--1141076682351741305...s.site/?m=true
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: 79th and Dodge
Activities: FBSM +
Hair Length and Color: Dark pulled up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: An older woman every bit of 60+..
Recommendation: No
Pretty standard. I almost always have regrets and I’ll say I’m never doing this again.
They’ve got the longest hours of anyone in the area. Has anybody been there later in the evening? Is it any better?
They’ve got the longest hours of anyone in the area. Has anybody been there later in the evening? Is it any better? Originally Posted by Decked_Case
I went there once at around midnight. I got a 4-handed massage. Both girls looked to be 40- or 50-ish. It was not bad, not great.
I went there once at around midnight. I got a 4-handed massage. Both girls looked to be 40- or 50-ish. It was not bad, not great. Originally Posted by JoeBlowOmaha
I’ve been offered four handed but never took. I’ve always heard it’s awkward and just a waste of money. Whatever fantasy you are hoping to get won’t happen.
I’ve never had a four hand but I guarantee it would be disappointing.
The advantage of 4 hand is getting back & legs both for the full time, instead of it being split. That said, unless you get a pair that genuinely like each other & working together, it's not the best cuz they often won't do what they'd do alone.
The advantage of 4 hand is getting back & legs both for the full time, instead of it being split. That said, unless you get a pair that genuinely like each other & working together, it's not the best cuz they often won't do what they'd do alone. Originally Posted by NewOutlook
Fun fact: some of these women HATE each other. These places are sometimes drama factories behind the scenes. If you are unlucky and get the wrong two I can’t imagine how much that would suck. Imagine getting a handy from two women that are about to go at it cat fight style and your dumb ass has no clue what’s about to happen.