Name: Yoyo or yuyu
Phone: (402) 800-3706
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: https://asianmassagestores.com/store...inent-massage/
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Q street by QuickTrip
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Black and tied up. Looked longer though.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little pudgy. Not bad overall though. Face and hair were good. She had baggy clothes do it was hard to see much.
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by merz28
You’re crazy if you don’t think they have someone reading reviews. If anyone there was actually doing more than L1 they won’t be now.
You’re crazy if you don’t think they have someone reading reviews. If anyone there was actually doing more than L1 they won’t be now. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
I have my doubts that anything beyond a basic HE was ever done there. I don’t want to call the people who wrote previous reviews liars but I’m having a hard time believing their stories. Every review except for two recent reviews indicates nothing out of the ordinary occurs there. And I could definitely see someone there reading reviews and making sure nothing more happens after those reviews. The place has definitely received much more attention than it is accustomed to receiving.
So, just so I get this straight, we're supposed to post reviews, but instead of providing useful information, our "Rest of the Story" should just say, "DM me for more information."?

First, that somewhat defeats the purpose of this site, doesn't it? Second, I don't want to label anyone as being untruthful, but I seriously doubt that anything beyond L1 ever occurred at this site. I mean, it's been strictly L1 for years, and then, all of a sudden, much more is available. That doesn't sound kosher to me.
While I may not post my encounters on here, I do like to lurk from time to time to see what is going on. I will say I have had two ladies I have gotten more than level 1 with at different places but it literally took 6 months of pretty regular visits and building rapport. These people are probably getting HE and telling a tall tail of what they imagine actually went on.
So, just so I get this straight, we're supposed to post reviews, but instead of providing useful information, our "Rest of the Story" should just say, "DM me for more information."?

First, that somewhat defeats the purpose of this site, doesn't it? Second, I don't want to label anyone as being untruthful, but I seriously doubt that anything beyond L1 ever occurred at this site. I mean, it's been strictly L1 for years, and then, all of a sudden, much more is available. That doesn't sound kosher to me. Originally Posted by Math1956
I am sorry that I offended you, but I was being serious. I certainly understand the concept of "Fight Club." I would just like you to spell out what you expect from us "newbies."
While I may not post my encounters on here, I do like to lurk from time to time to see what is going on. I will say I have had two ladies I have gotten more than level 1 with at different places but it literally took 6 months of pretty regular visits and building rapport. These people are probably getting HE and telling a tall tail of what they imagine actually went on. Originally Posted by Crawdaddy111
Look I went there recently and was asked specifically by the person I saw NOT to write a review, or to put very little info other than basics in it. You want to know who I saw DM me and I will tell you everything
Yeah anything extra requires frequent regular visits for month before more is available.

This is via a trusted source in real life who told me without ever knowing I'd been there or heard of the place.

So, it is possible, but will take 6 months to a year of regular visits and only with the same chick.

My only suggestion is to try off peak hours. Still don't have enough time in with a lady who will stay around to verify personally, but my source is not a bullshit artist either.
Well obviously it can happen if you build something over time. That’s true with anyone. I’ve banged more bartenders then I care to count. That doesn’t mean they were in the fucking customers business.