URL / Website: none listed
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Off Q & 136th st
Activities: FBSM ++
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not too tall, little on the thicker side with big naturals
Recommendation: Yes
This review is fake
This review is fake Originally Posted by Muychicho
Not here to argue with you. I stand by what I posted. Unless you were there, let's just agree to disagree.
I’ve been to almost every amp in Omaha. A hj is standard at basically all of them. There are a few exceptions. It’s such not a big deal.
I’ve been to almost every amp in Omaha. A hj is standard at basically all of them. There are a few exceptions. It’s such not a big deal. Originally Posted by chilivega
Sweet send me a list and all the extras at each one.
Pretty sure we all know already
I can guarantee you that there is more available than a L1 at multiple locations in town. I’ve been frequenting them all for over a decade and something changed the last 6 months or so. It still depends on getting the right girl but I have been pleasantly surprised several times lately with service above and beyond the usual.
I can guarantee you that there is more available than a L1 at multiple locations in town. I’ve been frequenting them all for over a decade and something changed the last 6 months or so. It still depends on getting the right girl but I have been pleasantly surprised several times lately with service above and beyond the usual. Originally Posted by cwaaunk
Not being a total creep and learning a little Chinese goes a long way.
Being showered helps. I always get compliments on being clean. Should be a no brainer but some guys don’t give a fuck
I too have been offered more than L1, I chose not to upgrade due to having zero attraction to her. Wish I could find it at a place with more attractive ladies.