MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: What is wrong with wanting that?

Well?
Nothing. But that’s not what it means and you bloody well know it.
Nothing. But that’s not what it means and you bloody well know it.
Nothing. But that’s not what it means and you bloody well know it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... WRONG. ... It IS exactly what it means.

... "Make America Great Again"... Just like "America First"...

Direct and to the point. ...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Well? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Well...if one is numbnutted enough to think we're no longer great and Trump is the only person that can make it great....then your parents might have been Jim Jones followers.
Who shalt believeth in the one that is H I M will be saved from tyranny
Well? Originally Posted by ICU 812
It gets in the way of their ultimate agenda.
It gets in the way of their ultimate agenda. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ultimate Agenda?

Sounds pretty final to me, Jackie! LOL!

Make America Greater...maybe. I have yet to see a logical explanation as to when Amerca was NOT great, requiring it to be great AGAIN.
Make America Greater...maybe. I have yet to see a logical explanation as to when Amerca was NOT great, requiring it to be great AGAIN. Originally Posted by reddog1951
+1000

Well said. People from all over the world want to come to America for the opportunity for a better life.
^^^^ Ad when they see he way biden is destroying this country they'll realize maybe a "better" life is no longer possible here and they'll turn around and go right back where they came from .....
From Texas - New MAGA = MAKE ABBOTT GO AWAY!!!
Make America Greater...maybe. I have yet to see a logical explanation as to when Amerca was NOT great, requiring it to be great AGAIN. Originally Posted by reddog1951
It’s a good sign your country is going to shit when it takes political prisoners, fixes elections, and quashes freedom of speech and the press. At the current time, we’re no better than the goatfuckers we just surrendered billions in blood and treasure to.

Again!!! Ask Michelle Obama!!!!!

for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.
Why wasn't Michelle Obama proud of her country? Obviously she felt it wasn't great until her husband became President.

The 1619 people obviously feel America was never great and still isn't. Ask Black Lives Matter founders before they go to jail for misappropriation of funds.

To pretend ( or is it ignorance ) that one doesn't "understand" this is to bury one's head in the sand.

"How can a country born in slavery and has systemic racism to this day,( they will say ) be great", is the question they will ask you.

What would your answer be?
+1000

Well said. People from all over the world want to come to America for the opportunity for a better life. Originally Posted by adav8s28

And they were doing that before Barrack Obama was President.

So AGAIN, if this country is as racist as Joe Biden and Democrats have you believe, why indeed would any person of color come here?

Answer...... because it isn't true which you just admitted even if you don't realize it.