"America FIRST!" - What's Wrong with That?

... G'day lads,

... I surely see some of you cry and whine about
President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan.

Trump also got another one that's more direct - "America FIRST!"

How's this one?

... President Joe Biden don't fancy it much-any.
As he is trying to turn the US into the "United States of the World"...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 06:48 AM
Well Salty....how about Australia last.

Are you happy with that?

What team has ever done great if it has a ME FIRST leader?

Now if we withdraw from all trade with all countries....a Me First attitude can might work. Or would it?

But maybe that is the attitude down under...Australia Last
What a pity. The selfish kid who wouldn’t share in kindergarten grew up to be a selfish adult.

No wonder nobody wants to play with him.

Don’t be like Trump, Salty. Nobody will want to play with you.
Good Grief!

Put America first means take care of our own first! Taking care of oneself and ones responsibilities is selfish? Okay , but thats what needs to happen.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Look Charlie Brow...tell your wife and kids you're putting yourself first.

Tell your boss you're putting yourself first.
Just doesnt get it
without taking care of america first

soon enough there will be no place for others to flee

should the cabin lose pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead area. please place your mask on first, before assisting others.
without taking care of america first

soon enough there will be no place for others to flee

should the cabin lose pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead area. please place your mask on first, before assisting others. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They'll label this post. Its what THEY do. Wuther its racist selfish chauvinist it'll get labeled. They just dont git it.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 11:09 AM
They'll label this post. Its what THEY do. Wuther its racist selfish chauvinist it'll get labeled. They just dont git it. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Listen , I get it.

I want the country to be more like Jesus and less like Caesar.

This whole bullshit guise of you thinking you're putting America first is laughable.

We both are just putting what we have prioritized first, first.

You and Trumps baloney about trying to fool others into thinking you care about the country for anything other than your own selfish wants, is transparent for those with half a brain.
Well Salty....how about Australia last.

Are you happy with that?

What team has ever done great if it has a ME FIRST leader?

Now if we withdraw from all trade with all countries....a Me First attitude can might work. Or would it?

But maybe that is the attitude down under...Australia Last Originally Posted by WTF
But that's NOT what it stands for ... It means that the
President is putting America First.
NOT other nations last.

And President Trump is a "WE First" leader. ...

... Looking out for AMERICA'S Best Interest FIRST
before the other nations.

... While "Sleepy Joe is down in the 30s wih
approval numbers and most of America surely believing
that the country is "on the wrong track"...

#### Salty
Listen , I get it.

I want the country to be more like Jesus and less like Caesar.

This whole bullshit guise of you thinking you're putting America first is laughable.

We both are just putting what we have prioritized first, first.

You and Trumps baloney about trying to fool others into thinking you care about the country for anything other than your own selfish wants, is transparent for those with half a brain. Originally Posted by WTF
But yet Lucifer runs not only America but the whole World. He's the great deceiver don't fall for his tricks.
Frankly, Trump seems to be the only President to actually give AF about the country in my lifetime. The dude got pummeled by people who used to bend the knee, and lost an assload of money taking the job. He could’ve retired, played golf and banged supermodels for the rest of his life. That’s what I’d have done in his position.

I’m much more concerned with politicians who go to Washington broke, make a couple hundred K in one of the most expensive cities on earth to live in, and walk out with millions in offshore accounts. This is common, and exactly why 99% of politicians run for office. They don’t give half a flying fuck about the country or anyone in it, they’re there to get kickbacks and stock tips. It should be a requirement that anyone seeking national office is already rich and has no need to even engage the corporatocracy.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2022, 05:36 PM
Frankly, Trump seems to be the only President to actually give AF about the country in my lifetime. The dude got pummeled by people who used to bend the knee, and lost an assload of money taking the job. He could’ve retired, played golf and banged supermodels for the rest of his life. That’s what I’d have done in his position.

I’m much more concerned with politicians who go to Washington broke, make a couple hundred K in one of the most expensive cities on earth to live in, and walk out with millions in offshore accounts. This is common, and exactly why 99% of politicians run for office. They don’t give half a flying fuck about the country or anyone in it, they’re there to get kickbacks and stock tips. It should be a requirement that anyone seeking national office is already rich and has no need to even engage the corporatocracy. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You do realize Trump gave himself a huge tax cut right?

Of course you do not....the stuff you read does not discuss facts like that!
You do realize Trump gave himself a huge tax cut right?

Of course you do not....the stuff you read does not discuss facts like that! Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't Trump cut taxes universally?
... Trump also DONATED His Presidential salary.

THAT helped cut His taxes even MORE! ...

... Uh... has "The Big Guy" President Biden donated his??

#### Salty