Why Did Trump Steal Nuclear Secrets Informattion

Why did Trump steal nuclear secrets information and hide and retain it at Mar a Lago? What possible reason would he have for taking that and refusing to turn it back over to the government?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ear-documents/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/doc...es-2022-09-07/

https://news.yahoo.com/document-seiz...001233778.html
Why would you believe that he did? We know the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and has lied and made up stories, what they call evidence, in the past. Same as that picture they released a couple weeks ago. That is proof of nothing. We don't know where that was taken. I could easily make those documents with MS Word and put them on my carpet at the house and take that picture. This is all SOP for the left. Make it up, leak it out.
All of the articles quote a source familiar with the matter, thats the biggest bullshit ever- when the source of the info is worded that way its 90% supposition this is why I can't belive any of the news right or left leaning doesn't matter all of it is usually the opinion of someone not the facts What a sad state of affairs and yes we all know Trump is a loud mouthed crass bonehead but really under the dementia cloud Joe ain't no different-It's all about the power
Why would you believe that he did? We know the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and has lied and made up stories, what they call evidence, in the past. Same as that picture they released a couple weeks ago. That is proof of nothing. We don't know where that was taken. I could easily make those documents with MS Word and put them on my carpet at the house and take that picture. This is all SOP for the left. Make it up, leak it out. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
So your answer is that Trump didn’t take anything. Lol. Maybe you should be his lawyer because his current ones admit he took stuff, including classified materials.
National Enquirer could tell better far fetched stories than this. Just more circle jerk material for the dems.
Going to jail is the best thing that could happen to Trump. If he were to run, and get elected again, he'd be taken out. If not by a foreign ops then internally. He's too sloppy with this type of information to ever be allowed to have access to it again...at least not for long.
During the past 6 years its very easy to see dems as the party of pure hate. So sad
So your answer is that Trump didn’t take anything. Lol. Maybe you should be his lawyer because his current ones admit he took stuff, including classified materials. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... No, his answer is that we're not sure what
was taken.

And either is the news media.

#### Salty
I didn't say he did not take anything, please read again I'm saying he's obviously an idiot of some magnitude, however if you beleive what you read or hear in the news these days you may be a bigger dummy. You are being told what some one thinks not what they know, same thing as the aide that testified that she heard someone say that Trump tried to climb over the seat and grab the steering wheel of the limo
Oh wait that can't work "HUH" why? because common sense tells you that his fat ass couldn't do that unless he was a teenager but made prime time news because someone said they "HEARD" it happened, oh wait let's drop that story because there is no proof but once its out there you never see a retraction so let's make up a new distraction-that way the truth is never brought to light DUH Wake Up!!
I agree with you Winn Dixie
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2022, 09:18 AM
During the past 6 years its very easy to see dems as the party of pure hate. So sad Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just like Billy Jack encouraged fighting with fire....I've been encouraging my leftist leaning friends that they will lose the fight with pacifism.

If not for the Electoral College, which favors the small states....Republicans would not win the WH
I didn't say he did not take anything, please read again I'm saying he's obviously an idiot of some magnitude, however if you beleive what you read or hear in the news these days you may be a bigger dummy. You are being told what some one thinks not what they know, same thing as the aide that testified that she heard someone say that Trump tried to climb over the seat and grab the steering wheel of the limo
Oh wait that can't work "HUH" why? because common sense tells you that his fat ass couldn't do that unless he was a teenager but made prime time news because someone said they "HEARD" it happened, oh wait let's drop that story because there is no proof but once its out there you never see a retraction so let's make up a new distraction-that way the truth is never brought to light DUH Wake Up!! Originally Posted by Bighoo1
Which prior expelled dummy are you? I think I’ve read this misinformed mess before. Let’s just say that what you’ve typed is incorrect on its face unless you’re limited to getting your news from places like NewsMax or OAN.
Why did Trump steal nuclear secrets information and hide and retain it at Mar a Lago? What possible reason would he have for taking that and refusing to turn it back over to the government?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ear-documents/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/doc...es-2022-09-07/

https://news.yahoo.com/document-seiz...001233778.html Originally Posted by 1blackman1
This all makes for a great Script. I expect a documentary based on this story to be aired soon.
Rinse & repeat cycle I didn't know this was the comedy channel ROFL
Be honest do you think in your life time things will get better because of who is in office or will it get better beacause people as a group work at things making it better, regardless of who is in the Oval Office I'm pretty sure it won't be because the news media said "It's better today"
... No, his answer is that we're not sure what
was taken.

And either is the news media.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
We’re pretty sure it’s classified top secret. And we know this because his lawyers didn’t dispute that in court. Unlike What can be said on TV, judges will fine or report you for lying. If you want to have some idea of what really going on, look at the court filings. Even read the terribly illogical and decided decision by a Judge trying her best to help Trump. Use a little common sense.

Did Trump declassify the docs in his possession? Nope, how do we know. His lawyers didn’t push that lie.

Were the docs in Trump’s possession classified at various levels? Yep, his lawyers conceded as much in their filings and their arguments.

Did Trump have a right to possess them? Nope, how do we know, his lawyers never argued they were his. Just that he hadn’t yet returned them for various reasons that likely won’t hold up.

See, if you stop only relying on OAN and Newsmax, you can actually learn something.