trump the chump is done

Tired of his self serving bloviating. Tired of the drama.
I dont give a shit what happens to him or his mail order gold digger wife. With trump we cant move forward with the constant circle jerks the dems have thinking of ways to get him in trouble. Sick of it.
Add the loser joeys term on top and we may not make it to 24.
The fat loud mouthed diet coke drinkin orange one should just stfu. His 4 years in office were good but embarrassing.
Hes not worth all this trouble. The country is in terrible shape with the dems in power and the constant 24/7 trump news. We need to move past this. With trump candidates and the assault on abortion we republicans have shot ourselves in the foot. Time to wake up! We ARE gonna lose the senate. So stacking scotus for the dems is REAL NOW. We will take back the house. But nowhere near the margins we woulda had!
Fuck that big mac eatin chump trump. Hope trump joins da queen soon. trump the cum dump will be the main cause of our shortcomings in the fall.
And fuck that commie gold diggin wife. Bet her pussy is like ice. That bitch has never smiled cept the time she whispered into trudeax the simps ear she wanted to peg him. A whore for first lady. damn im embarrassed.
Anybody watch one of trumps rallies? Its like a fat cheeto stole a mic and kareoke machine and started belching out bullshit. Hes one of the most indecent and grotesque human beings ive ever seen.
Maybe the election steal was a good thing?
I dont give a shit what happens to him or his mail order gold digger wife. With trump we cant move forward with the constant circle jerks the dems have thinking of ways to get him in trouble. Sick of it.
The fat loud mouthed diet coke drinkin orange one should just stfu. His 4 years in office were good but embarrassing.
Hes not worth all this trouble. The country is in terrible shape with the dems in power and the constant 24/7 trump news. We need to move past this. With trump candidates and the assault on abortion we republicans have shot ourselves in the foot. Time to wake up! We ARE gonna lose the senate. So stacking scotus for the dems is REAL NOW. We will take back the house. But nowhere near the margins we woulda had!
Fuck that big mac eatin chump trump. Hope trump joins da queen soon. trump the cum dump will be the main cause of our shortcomings in the fall. Originally Posted by winn dixie

While I wouldn't put it quite that way, I do agree that with Trump out of the way, ( of his own choosing or not ) Republicans would stand a better chance in 22 and 24 with him out of politics but that ain't gonna happen, at least not this Nov.

I don't rule out the possibility that one of the cases he is still facing ( Georgia, to name one ) could put him in jail but if he got out by the day a candidate must say yes, I'm running in 24, he could still get nominated and still have ten's of millions of people vote for him.
Hell, I have been thinking this for quite some time.

Whether we want to admit it or not, Trump got us Biden.

It’s not that Trump was a bad President. When it came to the things that really count, he was damned good at it. Making America great again wasn’t just a slogan. It was real.

It would have even great if President Trumpwould have told Donald Trump to get lost.

But he didn’t.

I hate the fucking Democrats for their lying, conniving baseless attacks on Trump. I will never again vote for a sorry piece of shit with a “D” behind their name.

But we have to face reality. Over 50% of the Country will never again vote for the man with a “T” at the beginning of his name.
Common Winnie. Thanks to mitch, the reds packed the courts real good. The demmies need a shake at it now.

My vote is to get mitch off the Hill.
  • Tiny
  • 09-09-2022, 09:42 PM
I agree with you 100% Winn Dixie, except I’d bang Melania. I don’t care how cold her pussy is.
Fuck that big mac eatin chump trump. Hope trump joins da queen soon. trump the cum dump will be the main cause of our shortcomings in the fall. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... The onley way out is with FOUR MORE YEARS of Trump! ...

Which is exactly what America deserves! ...

... Blimey! ... some o' you lads surely roll over easy.
So much for the "land of the free and home of the brave"...

#### Salty
I agree with you 100% Winn Dixie, except I’d bang Melania. I don’t care how cold her pussy is. Originally Posted by Tiny
Think she swallows or spits?
  • Tiny
  • 09-10-2022, 04:44 AM
... The onley way out is with FOUR MORE YEARS of Trump! ...

Which is exactly what America deserves! ...

... Blimey! ... some o' you lads surely roll over easy.
So much for the "land of the free and home of the brave"...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You may like Trump’s policies Salty, but you’re not going to get them by supporting him and his strongest supporters. They mostly can’t win in purple districts and states. Trump lost the general election by 7 million popular votes and 74 electoral votes. That was against an old and feeble candidate, Joe Biden. And that was before his post election shenanigans made him even less popular. He lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton, who was even less popular than Biden.

Republicans who didn’t kowtow to Trump are the best bets to do well with independents. And people like Larry Hogan, Charlie Baker, Pat Toomey, and nearly every House Republican who didn’t support Trump in the second impeachment hearing won’t be running in the general election. Trump drove most of them out of office.

Trump’s a cancer in the Republican Party. He needs to be cut out before he destroys it.
  • Tiny
  • 09-10-2022, 04:54 AM
Think she swallows or spits? Originally Posted by royamcr
Probably not
Johnny Reb, It looks like with Trump hording classified documents with top secret information at the MAR-A-Lago was the final straw for you. You are finally cutting support for "The Donald". Hoping that he joins the Queen is a little bit strong, don't you think? I just don't want him to hold any elected office. He can go back to his real estate business or to "The Aprentice" T.V. show. Reality T.V. is a better fit for Trump.
Common Winnie. Thanks to mitch, the reds packed the courts real good. The demmies need a shake at it now.

My vote is to get mitch off the Hill. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Biden is on pace for placing judges at the highest rate ever. If the Dems hold the senate he can continue that good work. Can’t fix the Supreme Court but overall, those folks might inadvertently keep hurting the republicans election chances by approving far right positions.
I agree with you 100% Winn Dixie, except I’d bang Melania. I don’t care how cold her pussy is. Originally Posted by Tiny
Think she swallows or spits? Originally Posted by royamcr
Word on the streets is she’s BBBJNQNS. I think it was on her profile.
In response to a post that im not gonna requote.

The big cheeto has done major damage to the party. He needs to be stopped before its too late! Been saying that fer a whilst now.