I Believed in Climate Change for 50 Years, Because the Television Told Me to. Then I Woke Up to What's Really Happening.

I believed in climate change for 50 years, because the television told me to. Then, I woke up to what's really happening. Climate change is a power grab by the wealthy elite to destroy the middle class. No internal combustion engine for you. No meat for you. No milk for you. No A/C for you. No pets for you. You will get a bag of rice, a bicycle, and drink sewage water. You will eat ze bugs and live in your pod. You will own nothing, and be happy. Meanwhile, the wealthy elite will fly around in private jets, own 10 mansions, and eat all the meat they want. It's called the "Great Reset." It's happening right before your very eyes. It's about taking away your freedom, constitutional rights and your inalienable rights, (life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness,) that generations before us fought for and secured. It's about making us slaves, serfs, and peasants to a few wealthy elites who ignore the same rules they want to impose on us. That's what climate change is REALLY all about.
The scary part is...Once you start questioning the validity of climate change, you will start questioning all the other lies you've been told since you were born. And that's when you have an "Oh My God" moment, hopefully. That's when you wake up. That's the scariest moment of your life. Once you see it, you can never un-see it.
Its the U N's play book.
The u n has slowly begun turning us into a third world country. climate change is just one agenda being used for their ultimate goal.
I believed in climate change for 50 years, because the television told me to. Then, I woke up to what's really happening. Climate change is a power grab by the wealthy elite to destroy the middle class. No internal combustion engine for you. No meat for you. No milk for you. No A/C for you. No pets for you. You will get a bag of rice, a bicycle, and drink sewage water. You will eat ze bugs and live in your pod. You will own nothing, and be happy. Meanwhile, the wealthy elite will fly around in private jets, own 10 mansions, and eat all the meat they want. It's called the "Great Reset." It's happening right before your very eyes. It's about taking away your freedom, constitutional rights and your inalienable rights, (life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness,) that generations before us fought for and secured. It's about making us slaves, serfs, and peasants to a few wealthy elites who ignore the same rules they want to impose on us. That's what climate change is REALLY all about.
The scary part is...Once you start questioning the validity of climate change, you will start questioning all the other lies you've been told since you were born. And that's when you have an "Oh My God" moment, hopefully. That's when you wake up. That's the scariest moment of your life. Once you see it, you can never un-see it. Originally Posted by JoeMAGA
How is it that it took you fifty years to figure this shit out?
How is it that it took you fifty years to figure this shit out? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Because I'm stupid?
Better late than never. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Welcome to ECCIE, Joe.
Because I'm stupid?
Better late than never. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Originally Posted by JoeMAGA
Well you're not stupid. You're like many people thinking the Government wouldn't lie or steer them wrong, now you know. Question everything.
climate change, globalism, no borders, gun confiscation from law abiding citizenry, using government to criminalize opposition

these things all go hand in hand

in destroying statehood, our constitution, its freedoms and liberties, private property, the work ethic, the death of merit, the rise of victimhood and secondary victimhood, and the flipping upside down of the notion of decency and thus creating ever more have nots relying on handouts

culminating in a fusion of government and the corporate, giving dominance to a few "elites"