Top European Soccer Team Bans Players Who've Been COVID Jabbed

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/02/2...d-footballers/

Gee, I wonder why? Could it be blood clots, heart ailments, stroke? Why are so many young, healthy, athletes collapsing during games? Some of them are high school age. Are you really going tell me this is normal? Will other organizations ban the COVID vaxed in the future? Do you want a COVID vaxed pilot flying your plane? Do you want a COVID vaxed trucker in the lane next to you? Do you want a COVID vaxed doctor performing your surgery? Do you want a COVID vaxed accountant doing your taxes? Do you want a COVID vaxed lawyer representing you in court? How long before this sentiment spreads? Is this the first domino to fall?
Get your umbrellas fellars.

This is the same as mask mandates and forced vacs..
Just other side of coin.

Both violate rights.
"Apparently."

Check your source, OP.

It's utter horse shit.

And you're shoveling it.

BTW -- who are your side?

Welcome back to ECCIE, amigo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/02/2...d-footballers/

Gee, I wonder why? Could it be blood clots, heart ailments, stroke? Why are so many young, healthy, athletes collapsing during games? Some of them are high school age. Are you really going tell me this is normal? Will other organizations ban the COVID vaxed in the future? Do you want a COVID vaxed pilot flying your plane? Do you want a COVID vaxed trucker in the lane next to you? Do you want a COVID vaxed doctor performing your surgery? Do you want a COVID vaxed accountant doing your taxes? Do you want a COVID vaxed lawyer representing you in court? How long before this sentiment spreads? Is this the first domino to fall? Originally Posted by JoeMAGA
... Blimey! ... NOW you've gone and done it, mate.

The lot of posters 'round the forum here surely believe
that any reports of co-vid vaxxed people getting sick
from the vax are Fake News and not accurate. ...

No doubt they will chime-in soon.
The usually do - in every co-vid thread where someone
questions the safeness of the vax.

#### Salty
"Apparently."

Check your source, OP.

It's utter horse shit.

And you're shoveling it.

BTW -- who are your side?

Welcome back to ECCIE, amigo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... Crikey! ... There's one right now!
THAT surely didn't take long!
Do I know the posters here - or what? ... ...

#### Salty
What
Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, Cheap Chuck. You are anti vaxx. You know what the beauty of it is though? You don't have to get vaccinated if you don't want to. There is no need to create multiple handles to share your disdain about something that nobody is making you do.

I have never had the flu shot. I've also never had the flu. But what the fuck do I care if others get them on a yearly basis? It's none of my business what people put in their bodies that they believe is for the betterment of their health. It's none of your business either.

I'm fully vaccinated. My job requires it. If I don't like their requirements, I am free to leave. I'm not scared of needles, so I really didn't give a shit about the shots/jabs but if I was, I certainly had the freedom to say, "fuck you" and leave and seek employment elsewhere.

I hope you are enjoying your recent relocation to NY.
Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, Cheap Chuck. You are anti vaxx. You know what the beauty of it is though? You don't have to get vaccinated if you don't want to. There is no need to create multiple handles to share your disdain about something that nobody is making you do.

I have never had the flu shot. I've also never had the flu. But what the fuck do I care if others get them on a yearly basis? It's none of my business what people put in their bodies that they believe is for the betterment of their health. It's none of your business either.

I'm fully vaccinated. My job requires it. If I don't like their requirements, I am free to leave. I'm not scared of needles, so I really didn't give a shit about the shots/jabs but if I was, I certainly had the freedom to say, "fuck you" and leave and seek employment elsewhere.

I hope you are enjoying your recent relocation to NY. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

^^^^^^^^^^
Not afraid of needles? How about if the syringe is full of muriatic acid?
Sounds like you’re headed for a forbidden topic, jacuzzi.