Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Lol......

Wait
Ecg
That's just wrong...lol
  • R.M.
  • 02-29-2024, 06:58 AM
Stevie nicks is a sweetheart
One of ECG's friends, who has a few different stage presentations, one of which is goth, made an outfit for tswd:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That kinky look makes anyone horny winn dixie
Ecg
That's just wrong...lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually....
Talk turned to the past when same gal used to get numerous requests from guys for her liabrian outfit. Anyway, she used to fix all the gals outfits. She took over a corner of the ladies dressing room for costume repairs.
And yes, same gal for dog football jerseys mentioned elsewhere
Actually....
Talk turned to the past when same gal used to get numerous requests from guys for her liabrian outfit. Anyway, she used to fix all the gals outfits. She took over a corner of the ladies dressing room for costume repairs.
And yes, same gal for dog football jerseys mentioned elsewhere Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Can said lady make a revealing genie costume? I want special perfect lady to have it.
Do you remember the Barbara Eden costume when her and Larry Hagman met on a beach? She used to have similar.
But, If I asked her to make one for PM's girlfriend, she'd start throwing darts at me.
Sometimes winning doesn't include a trophy or anything . Just personal satisfaction .
  • R.M.
  • 03-01-2024, 07:51 PM
I've misplaced my stir stick
tswd took it.
Anyone with a plunger?
Oopsie