Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Sigh.
Exactly why ECG has stated that if a member and she gets xxxcation, I'm paying for plane fare, etc.

Btw, the translation program for furballs works fine. Just keep trying. Consider asking tswd for advice. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
First..... advise ecg she can use my chair at band camp. It's the best chair in the house by the window.

Second..... you think perfect lady I'm trying to woo will notice?
Pineapple doesNOT belong on pizza.

Nor does mayonnaise get used in chicken salad, only Miracle whip, with DILL relish, and the occasional sweet onion chopped finely and maybe a hard boiled egg if I'm feeling adventurous.
Pineapple doesNOT belong on pizza.

Nor does mayonnaise get used in chicken salad, only Miracle whip, with DILL relish, and the occasional sweet onion chopped finely and maybe a hard boiled egg if I'm feeling adventurous. Originally Posted by SexySammy
Yes!
I gets an inspirations from the book
"Everybody poops"
But I don't recommend the picture version
  • R.M.
  • 01-31-2024, 10:28 PM
Thinck Pinck
Thinck Pinck Originally Posted by R.M.
I know not what the pretty lady speaketh
The ickys got new moderator
I got passed up again!
Or listen to WD, that fucker has forgotten more about getting points than anyone here besides ........

Posted by a friend

Sound wisdom
The ickys got new moderator
I got rejected again! Originally Posted by winn dixie
FTFY
It does belong
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20231025_221938_Google.jpg (377.0 KB, 53 views)
Ms Vikki, that's hard to argue with lol
That's the Hawaiian position.
Ham and pineapple
The pineapple on pizza debate bar story is true. It built up all night.
Pizza delivered to bar by different restaurants in several deliveries. Started as a tastes great vs less filling type argument. Ended in a brawl.
I need help to woo. Everything try but not think serenade work. Me think special lady outta my league. I sad.
Of course she's out of your league. So try harder. Improve yourself, become worthy. And, stop dancing on top of garbage trucks.