The problem with roses....

Three women are having lunch at their favorite bistro talking about their relationships and other chit chat.

A man comes to the table with a bouquet of flowers for one of the ladies. The note is from her husband and reads "I loved how you played the piano last night".

She blushes and says she's going to put the flowers on the piano when she gets home so he can see them when he comes in.

They eat a little more and another bouquet of flowers arrives, for the second woman. They're from her husband and the note reads "That dinner you made last night was fantastic, I love you."

She giggle and says she guesses she'll put them on the dinner table when she gets home so he can see them.

They're finishing up lunch and a third bouquet arrives, this one is gorgeous long stem roses. And it's for the third woman, with a note. She reads the note to herself then puts it in her purse quickly.

The other women ask her what was on the note as she gets up ready to leave.

She tells them "I ain't sayin', but from the looks of things I need to go shopping to find a dress that will look good with flowers sticking out of my ass"