the old question - is DFK = GFE?

The whole "GFE" term seems open to all kinds of interpretation. It's difficult to tell, unless it's made specific, what providers consider GFE and if the hobbyists agree! When I see "DFK" in a review, it generally makes me think that GFE was the experience they were having, but I know that couldn't be true in all cases.

I look for hugging, some conversation, kissing, rubbing/touching etc. in my experiences. So should I be very very specific and ask for GFE instead of assuming kissing will get me the rest?
DFK is only one component of the GFE experience. You can get DFK and a CBJ, but you won't be getting a GFE experience. Despite what all the naysayers may post, GFE is generally defined as DFK, BBBJ, DATY & MSOG (in an hour date) with the subjective overtones of real date. Things like NQNS or CIM are not necessarily GFE but they don't get you to PSE.

PSE generally means anal and/or COF and a bad ass attitude.

You are right that many providers will advertise GFE and won't perform as expected. I understand that in CA it may include CBJ's. You should be clear about your expectations, but a lot of ladies won't discuss specifics on the phone or in emails in order to avoid entrapment by LE. This is where reviews are important.
in my opinion, ya can't have one without the other...

AYM
For some GFE = DFK. For some GFE = BBBJ. For some, GFE = cuddling and convo. For some GFE = holding you while you cry about your childhood. And, of course, there are different combinations. You're right, the definitions are all over the place. If a provider lists GFE, get premium access and read her reviews for the best idea of how she defines it. You can ask her, but she may not want to discuss activities if she hasn't met you before. You may find patterns, but you will probably have to do this for every provider that piques your GFE interest.
bbbj+dfk+cuddling and convo= gfe
Well damn I do BBBJ+DFK+Cuddling+Conversation + A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT MORE....Umm I guess I should Advertises as GFE meets PSE meets Kinky Cock Slut.....LOL. But hell what is important to me is that we are both enjoying ourselves and being pleasured....So in the end do labels really matter? Or if both parties leave well stated and happy then it was a great session....Life is to short not to have fun....Yum!!
  • Old-T
  • 11-07-2012, 05:40 AM
DFK is only one component of the GFE experience. You can get DFK and a CBJ, but you won't be getting a GFE experience. Despite what all the naysayers may post, GFE is generally defined as DFK, BBBJ, DATY & MSOG (in an hour date) with the subjective overtones of real date. Originally Posted by awl4knot
You can believe THIS and be continually frustrated at the lack of any consistency....

For some GFE = DFK. For some GFE = BBBJ. For some, GFE = cuddling and convo. For some GFE = holding you while you cry about your childhood. And, of course, there are different combinations. You're right, the definitions are all over the place. If a provider lists GFE, get premium access and read her reviews for the best idea of how she defines it. You can ask her, but she may not want to discuss activities if she hasn't met you before. You may find patterns, but you will probably have to do this for every provider that piques your GFE interest. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Or you can believe THIS and be much happier.

Maybe when there is a legal definition of "GFE" it will be different, but I expect that definition right after they define "New & Improved" and "World Famous". All three are advertizing slogans, nothing more.
To me, "GFE" is more of an attitude than a list of activities. I take it to mean a PFP encounter that minimises objectification of the provider in that there is mutual courtesy and respect by both parties. It also means there is some illusion of passion on the part of the provider. That iinturn mplies kissing with some degree of DFK. The actual activities may vary.

This is distinct from a SW encounter behind a dumpster.

It is subtly different from a PSE session where the action may be more comprrehensive approaching extreme . . .but returns to some degree of woman-as-sex-object.