Vegas Sucks

I don't know if its me, but IMHO Vegas is full of Fakes, bait and switch and just a bunch of flakie girls...in the past month I have experianced a bait and switch - told her that I did not want her and asked her why she changed her name, her approach and using fake pics I had seen her before and said no then also - she tried to play dumb but she knew I knew...I have scheduled two date with different girls and had each one of them did not pick up when I called an hour before as agreed...I am the type of guy that scheduleds in advance and lots of communication so they knew I up and up. One did call me back and asked to reschedule so I gave her a 2nd chance and I'll be damn if she did not do it again...

Are there any real providers in Las Vegas that can provide a true GFE experiance? To me its, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, FS, Digits, etc and all the things that go with that type of experiances. I have had a couple of great experiances, however the girls that know how to treat a man are all from out of town...
you have a PM
sounds like you have been useing backpage, phone book, or the flyers. there are lots of rip offs in Vegas.
there are also many great providers on p411. never been disapointed
I am a member and do use P411 - but there are not alot that fit my type...Just looking for a great source.
Don't call the flyers or use a phone book in Vegas you will go broke and still have a hard on at the end of the night ($500.00 for a covered hand-job, no shit). Do your homework before you arrive using this site and others that are simular. Have a few of your top pics when you arrive and have fun.
TER is the main source for vegas info.
Sorry for your bad exp here in vegas .You have to stick with the reviewed gals here only.
april luv,

looks like I am taking your advice and trying a friend of yours...I will let you know what I think - I am sure it will be great - she is not from Vegas....
Donno .. I go to vegas 4 - 5 times a year and several of my fav doubles partners live there. They are very real and very GFE ladies!

Lina
I was in Vegas recently and posted a review of Halo. I would trust Zack at 100 proof to provide quality at a price.
http://www.wix.com/lv100proof/100-proof
Ya, but at $400....
Ya, but at $400.... Originally Posted by H8edByOne

Ya, but i think we left Kansas

Lina
You must dig a little, but there are girls here in Vegas that won't bust that bank, that are hot as hell, and provide true GFE service...I am finding them ... one lick at a time...

As I do, you can read about it...I am very picky and like very attractive women...

I refuse to pay more the $300...and at that price - she should be gold...