What if you Knew ???

Hey guys & gals see my posting in upstate that should have been posted here.
I was on probation for 2 1/2 years while doing this. I have been off for almost 2 years.
Hi hon, You are one sweet and honest gal.
Four yrs ago when I lived in Vegas, I lived with a provider and we all know that did not last long. Any way we went our separate ways and she got busted for buying you know what and was sent away for time. I just got a note from a friend out there that she is due to be released soon so she will be on either probation or parole. So my ? to both the guys and gals. If you knew ahead of time would you still see a provider or a gentleman if you knew they were on probation or parole and would you be as comfortable knowing that some type of big bro may be watching??????? I wonder how many of us had seen someone who is on probation or parole and never knew it. Originally Posted by never 2 old
Not worth worrying about, especially since the offense for which she was in wasn't hobby related. I used to see a lady in Florida who was wearing a government provided anklet. Similar reasons for her confinement. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
sounds like she needs jimmie cash fast! ...book your flight now playa! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
just and FYI, probation and parole are two different things. Probation is served instead of jail time, before going to lockup.
Parole is given after some amount of time served, allowing completion of the sentence outside of the big house.

she'll be on parole, if anything. Originally Posted by vm1200
just helping
  • iggy
  • 05-02-2014, 03:01 PM
I would go see Destiny even if they were peeping in the windows LOL !!!
Vm is wrong about probation because I did jail time first then was on probation. Just saying. Probation is given to those that serve jail time and parole is given to those that serve prison time.