Regarding my ATF.... (Moved from Alerts)

Having seen Veronica many times over the years, I can only say that she is definitely an all time favorite. I will never hesitate to see her. She's a true sweetheart, always extremely accommodating, and never disappoints. (And oh dear god, she's a squirter..lol) Anyway...whatever drama there is will pass, her stalker will move on, and those of us lucky enough to know Veronica will only benefit. Can't wait to see you, hon!!!!
Awwwws thank you. I think I need to toughen up lol I shall now be called Mistress V lmao
Awwwws thank you. I think I need to toughen up lol I shall now be called Mistress V lmao Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Yes, I think Mistress V in crimson rawhide with a knotted bullwhip will add a great alter ego to your menu!

Go for it, and there is always the shiny black leather ensemble with the sjambok quirt [hippo hide, stings like aih ee double hockey sticks!!].

Hey, we need to make you stand out from the crowd, don't we?!!
Yes, I think Mistress V in crimson rawhide with a knotted bullwhip will add a great alter ego to your menu!

Go for it, and there is always the shiny black leather ensemble with the sjambok quirt [hippo hide, stings like aih ee double hockey sticks!!].

Hey, we need to make you stand out from the crowd, don't we?!! Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
See. He gets it