The "I'm drunk and don't care" thread

Meant to post this here but my drunk ness posted it in Alabama. So here you go

Yes I only have 50 minutes to drink 3 drinks and 2 shots on my last night in NWA. I love you guys so much, you don't even know. I'm sorry if I ever came off as the hard ass cold hearted bitch. I'm not like that, look at my reviews. I'm not the crazy Bitch everyone thinks I am. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Never saw in crazy cold hearteness when I was with you..
A while back DR posted something about wanting a tequila date. I volunteered. We had never seen each other because I was not sure we were compatible at all but I was ready to find out. Our text exchanges made me think I was mistaken about that as she was very playful. I brought the fixings today and an hour or so ago I returned home a very happy man. A great time was had by all and all I saw was a sweetheart who was totally into making sure our date was a very fun and successful one. No bitch in sight, exactly the opposite. Ymmv because it will totally depend on how you treat her. She does not suffer fools gladly and I can't say I blame her. Review coming and it will be a YES. And that ain't the tequila talking.
Glad you guys had a great time!!
A while back DR posted something about wanting a tequila date. I volunteered. We had never seen each other because I was not sure we were compatible at all but I was ready to find out. Our text exchanges made me think I was mistaken about that as she was very playful. I brought the fixings today and an hour or so ago I returned home a very happy man. A great time was had by all and all I saw was a sweetheart who was totally into making sure our date was a very fun and successful one. No bitch in sight, exactly the opposite. Ymmv because it will totally depend on how you treat her. She does not suffer fools gladly and I can't say I blame her. Review coming and it will be a YES. And that ain't the tequila talking. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
So glad I could make our date a wonderful one. You were a great date and I had fun
Just before this gets shut down as a flirt thread, thanks Hun, it was a great time.
Never saw in crazy cold hearteness when I was with you.. Originally Posted by SingleMomSlayer
That's because you treated me with respect
Respect and laughter is rewarded with hot oral and sweet booty.. who knew?!
Respect and laughter is rewarded with hot oral and sweet booty.. who knew?! Originally Posted by SingleMomSlayer
If more guys understood that, there would be less drama
"I'm sorry if I ever came off as the hard ass cold hearted bitch."

based on what i know i can;t imagine that for one second.
"I'm sorry if I ever came off as the hard ass cold hearted bitch."

based on what i know i can;t imagine that for one second. Originally Posted by yeahthatguy
She was a bitch to me until she experienced my daty.
She was a bitch to me until she experienced my daty. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol yes your DATY was the best!
She was a bitch to me until she experienced my daty. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
( thanks, i just spit my drink all over my lapper!)
Lol yes your DATY was the best! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Awww Damn,,,, and I thought I did it better. Guess Ginger has to give me some lessons.