Thanks for this Forum

I posted the following in response in the OK forum and wanted to post it here as well since I am active in both states.....

My perspective... from one who is relatively new the Hobby...Reviews, alerts, and all the other advice and info on this board have given me a place to educate myself and research the Hobby in a way that I didn't even know existed until just a short time ago.... I want to thank this board and those who participate in reviews, alerts and other helpful information for your information and advice.... You have made my path safer and more secure than I could have ever hoped for..... As for my part.... although I haven't posted a review on every encounter, I am trying to contribute what little I can to be an active, credible addition to this Board.... this Board has helped to enrich my life and deplete my pocketbook substantially..... THANK YOU !!!!!!

And to those providers who showed mercy to this Newbie by seeing me in spite of my ignorance and insecurity.... I am eternally grateful !!! You have opened up a whole new and exciting world of pleasure and excitement..... maybe more than this old body can stand but it is soooo much fun !!!!