IG has finished the FISA abuse investigation

The Inspector General Has Finished His Investigation Into FBI FISA Abuse

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...bi-fisa-abuse/

the investigation is done. the report won't come out until august 2019. 20% of the report has classified info and has to be redacted under FBI & DOJ review.
Ahhh, the daily redstate dump!

Maybe they ought to merge your threads into one ... blog!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The fact of the matter is he’s finished with the investigation. The report should be finished in a couple weeks. I’m sure you’re looking for justice to be served!
The fact of the matter is he’s finished with the investigation. The report should be finished in a couple weeks. I’m sure you’re looking for justice to be served! Originally Posted by bambino
I'm rather interested in the report. Some on this forum have predicted the FISA investigation would be the death knell for the Democratic presidential candidates in 2020. We shall see.
Well just maybe we should wait to see it ? just a idea
What happens if Trump doesn’t like the report? Will he investigate the IG?
The fact of the matter is he’s finished with the investigation. The report should be finished in a couple weeks. I’m sure you’re looking for justice to be served! Originally Posted by bambino

not in 2 weeks. the time line for release is august. can't rush govt. ya know.
What happens if Trump doesn’t like the report? Will he investigate the IG? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What if you don’t like the report?
I'm rather interested in the report. Some on this forum have predicted the FISA investigation would be the death knell for the Democratic presidential candidates in 2020. We shall see. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don’t think it will affect the Democratic candidates. It may affect Comey Et all. And make people like Schiff and GoNadler looker dumber than they already are.
What if you don’t like the report? Originally Posted by bambino

don't think that will be an issue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And your liberal rags are gospel...YEAH RIGHT!!
What happens if Trump doesn’t like the report? Will he investigate the IG? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sound like that is what your democraps in congress did.
I don’t think it will affect the Democratic candidates. It may affect Comey Et all. And make people like Schiff and GoNadler looker dumber than they already are. Originally Posted by bambino
They have no shame.
They have no shame. Originally Posted by bb1961
It might affect Biden. It happened under the Obama administration. But Biden is toast already.
Biideen