Sight seeing in Albuquerque today!

I am passing through Albuquerque so I figured I would do a little sightseeing today figured I would start in the uptown area Albuquerque is a beautiful place I need to come here more often!
Surprised you would have available time. Just sayin. Looks like you won't be here long but Uptown is some of the better shopping around here. We have a tour of holiday lights of the city some enjoy. If you were here for more time the Tram trip near the end of the week is visually special. There is more but time may limit options. I will repeat though. I am surprised YOU would have very much time. If you are out and about certainly the area instantly becomes more visually appealing.
Surprised you would have available time. Just sayin. Looks like you won't be here long but Uptown is some of the better shopping around here. We have a tour of holiday lights of the city some enjoy. If you were here for more time the Tram trip near the end of the week is visually special. There is more but time may limit options. I will repeat though. I am surprised YOU would have very much time. If you are out and about certainly the area instantly becomes more visually appealing. Originally Posted by Fangotosand
Thank I really appreciate that love, very informing! I was at uptown shopping today!