whats up with corrupted threads

This is the fourth started on the subject the previous 3 cant be opened. On top of many others that wont open. All have a common denominator !
Can a members account have a virus?
There was a time when double posts kept happening and some people randomly couldn't reply to threads. I wonder if this is related to whatever technical issue caused that to happen.
Probably. And Yr and VM were bitching about my links!!!!
Never seen this issue before? Kinda weird.
Never seen this issue before? Kinda weird. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I asked Waco about it a couple weeks ago. He thinks it’s a glitch with the site. I disagreed. Only certain threads. Maybe CK will fill us in.
Probably. And Yr and VM were bitching about my links!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

These aren't even related. This is a technical issue with this website.

All the links that you post with nothing else in the posts may contain viruses or ransomware.

It would be better that you post the content of the link, instead of just the link itself, and nothing else.
These aren't even related. This is a technical issue with this website.

All the links that you post with nothing else in the posts may contain viruses or ransomware.

It would be better that you post the content of the link, instead of just the link itself, and nothing else. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're not fooling anyone.
To be clear. Im not blaming Vita.

But could his account have a virus?
Is he posting something with a virus unknowingly?

I have limited computer knowledge so I yield to anyone who has an opinion.
It IS the virus LOL.
According to Trump, it is the routers. He says he must have the routers. He said the word "routers" 11 times in 2 minutes.
According to Trump, it is the routers. He says he must have the routers. He said the word "routers" 11 times in 2 minutes. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That guy is dumber than a box of rocks...
That guy is dumber than a box of rocks... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Dumbest Ex-President with a pussy neck ...........
TDS is running rampant
TDS is running rampant Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
True!

People, who think trump was a good president, are suffering from "trump derangement syndrome".
True!

People, who think trump was a good president, are suffering from "trump derangement syndrome". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
People who think Biden is are as deranged as he is!!!!!