NBA

Wow i was trying to meet a white lady and the last ? I ask was do she she black male oh no what the hell. I understand you see who you like. But Damn it time for on
Provider has the right to choose as well. I am depending on professionalism and how much donation and time wanted. But some are just no no period. Hell the CL killer was white, so you just never know.
Right that i understand. That's going to be my first ? Lol. I don't want to waste anyones time...
  • Trey
  • 09-27-2012, 04:35 PM
This is a beat up topic. If you're gonna bring it up at least write two clear sentences.
@ trey lol nobody's is worried about you are what you think.
This is a beat up topic. If you're gonna bring it up at least write two clear sentences. Originally Posted by trey
TRUE DAT! Coherency helps!

Let me guess, she's in her early to mid 20's. If so, I'll bet she wouldn't see guys in wheelchairs either. At least I don't have the double whammy of NBA.

You can't change how someone was brought up, their prejudices, or their fear of the unknown. Just move on and don't let it bother you so much.
Because of my latest experience, I'm now NBA = Nothing But Asian (LMMFAO!)

TUNKA
@ surcher i was at her incall. At the door and didn't get in what the hell. But your right move on
@ surcher i was at her incall. At the door and didn't get in what the hell. But your right move on Originally Posted by 2deepnya
If she wouldn't even open the door you must be one repulsive mo fo! LOL

Seriously, next time find out before you make the appointment.
Because of my latest experience, I'm now NBA = Nothing But Asian (LMMFAO!)

TUNKA Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
We all love you
@ trey lol nobody's is worried about you are what you think. Originally Posted by 2deepnya
Obviously you are if you opened this thread. There are tons of threads like this that have beat over and over........ do some research.
I had a guy ask me if I would see black guys lol.. I do not discriminate unless you do not talk like a normal human being. I had on black male call me and he sounded so ghetto what i mean by this is he spoke a lot of slang and I do not understand nor speak like that. It is frustrating tying to understand what the hell he was saying so I declined to see him. If you conduct yourself well then yea no problem seeing you. Like what the OP wrote i didnt understand it well.
I had a guy ask me if I would see black guys lol.. I do not discriminate unless you do not talk like a normal human being. I had on black male call me and he sounded so ghetto what i mean by this is he spoke a lot of slang and I do not understand nor speak like that. It is frustrating tying to understand what the hell he was saying so I declined to see him. If you conduct yourself well then yea no problem seeing you. Like what the OP wrote i didnt understand it well. Originally Posted by mirandalee

That's the way I feel too.
We all love you Originally Posted by joliethai
Okay, Pyle is going to kick my ass now. Thancks
Look at it like this. You still have your money to see providers who are not NBA.

Most of the alerts coming in are about NBA chicks. And in a lot of ways it's a blessing.

Best to move on.