Notes on Poker Tournament Social

Thanks for those who came. Turned out great. Way too many no shows but those who came, thanks. Results tomorrow night.
Thanks for hosting. It was fun. The after hours was fun too. Just got home. Time for a lil but of sleep. Sadly I think I will still be drunk when I wake up
Thanks for the invite Louie. The venue was fabulous. I think the Texans game on the same day may have caused quite a few "no shows".
Thanks for the invite Louie. The venue was fabulous. I think the Texans game on the same day may have caused quite a few "no shows". Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I agree It was a great venue and the game probably kept a few people home. I also think with it being Columbus day and some kids being out of school hurt as well.

BL thank you for all your efforts.
I wish I was there.
  • pyro
  • 10-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanx Big Louie and Jake! Always nice to catch up with old pals.
Thanks Big Louie & Jake...it was a great venue and I had a good time...thanks for putting this together
As usual........you guys threw a hell of a party...Thank you both.
Thanks Big Louie & Jake for putting the tournament together.
I had a great time socializing and getting to know people.
Thanks again to Louis and Jake. Great game.

GB
Sorry I missed it......I got a last minute opportunity to fly up to the game and took it......sweeet
Thank you so much for inviting me, Louis... it was a nice venue with plenty of nice people, I just wish I had the opportunity to talk to each and every one of them.
great venue, only complaint is the lighting at the "spade" table...but if i was younger i wouldn't have that problem lol. thanks, and great job as usual louie and jake!
Really liked the venue as well. May go there on the regular.
Enjoyed myself as well as enjoying many others too.........Always a good time had by all!