Alas I must ask that you pardon absence

I wish to say I am sorry for those who have tried to reach/see me the last week It is very unfortunate but I have been very sick since the Friday before last. nearly fortnight. it has been terribly dreadful. I did have a brief reprieve from my illness monday and even posted an AD in the hopes I could take advantage of spring break and for lack of an old fashion phrase to keep with the lingo 'get laid all week long' alas I had fallen ill by Tuesday which sucked major balls because it totally ruined my spring break. I was looking forward not having to worry about school for a week and have fun with you gentlemen. the time I have to get to spend with you guys is the Highlight of my day/week. I am of course referring to actual sexy time not the ceaseless bickering amongst us on these boards :P

I am STILL ill as of my writing this, I was in the hospital briefly to get some IV fluid, antibiotics and pain meds. which they kept my over night suck to wake up in the middle of the night from pain :/

I suppose it would be prudent to what is the cause of my prolong illness so no one thinking I am to catch my death :P or that I may pass it on to others

I Have Sickle cell anemia. it's hereditary, you can't catch it and my affliction never goes away. I know the subject of whether or not it's relevant to inform a play partner of any medical issue you might have prior to a date is wise, has come up in a couple of topics in case something should happen during play time or while you still remain in each other company and such. anyways it's kinda a mood killer to tell people individually ad makes me feel awkward and pathetic. oh by the way if i get too excited, drink/eat too much sugar or don't have enough water I can be brought down my mid numbing crippling pain. and unless you are an immediate family member I'll pretend like everything ok and I'm good so you don't have to bare witness to my to my weakness and apparent in ability to handle a lil pain (which isn't really a lil to begin with.

anyways short description It's a blood disorder common in AA people tho white people can have it too. means my blood cells are totally screwed up and are like retarded or something as well as deformed they sometimes jam/clot up in different areas of my body much like a high way traffic jam and keep everything else from moving while cause me alot of pain. also stops/slow the flow of oxygen making it hard to breathe. usually the only thin I can do is suffer through it prey drink lots of water wonder why the devil hates me. I mean what did I do right?

anyways gotta go for right now.
I truly hope you get back on your feet soon. Sorry for all the stuff you have to go through. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Miss.