Encounter: ShaSha was a lot of fun

Date: 11/16/18
Name: ShaSha
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,MPCFS,TS,NURU,Rusty Trumbone,TUMA,FUMA,MPCFS,HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'1, petite with A cups, pretty attractive
Recommendation: Yes
ShaSha can be counted on to work hard to please every time. I can't think of a more reliable great experience. Can't say enough good things about her.
A great review of Shasha is like saying water is wet lol. I don't think she knows how to not please a cock. I've had sessions where she latches on to me with her mouth and doesn't let go till I pop.
A great review of Shasha is like saying water is wet lol. I don't think she knows how to not please a cock. I've had sessions where she latches on to me with her mouth and doesn't let go till I pop. Originally Posted by twitch760
just a pure nymph!
what amazes me, is these kinds of Shasha reviews are legion. every time, no letup, no disappointment, just raw energetic sex in every report.

Is shasha hhr happy? been with her for hr appts but dont have the time today
Is shasha hhr happy? been with her for hr appts but dont have the time today Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
she is, I have seen several half-hour Shasha reviews. I remember commenting that only Shasha could get that much done in 30 minutes. it stands to reason, since your session is already in full bloom before you take off your jacket..
she is, I have seen several half-hour Shasha reviews. I remember commenting that only Shasha could get that much done in 30 minutes. it stands to reason, since your session is already in full bloom before you take off your jacket.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
true, need some good lovin and she does provide, LOL.