Name that spa

You call make appointment, how long u want. How much u tip, no do that, ok but what u tip, 100 to 140.we that next time. U wash hands, no fiv,outside only, clothes fall off, lick the stick, u so long, u cum. I have next customer. See u next week. That all takes place in about the last 10 minutes. Maximum. Let's see if we get any names.
Mimi Wong's Jiffy Lube on Hwy 183?
She is the best.
However Rose is pretty close, especially if she has another customer waiting
Tha5 was my recent experience with Sophie
How much you tip. U cum, next time. There are other first English these girls learn. Then you too long.
It's Treetop's House of Whores.
Tree top is teaching these girls English so they can work at the fast food restaurant he eats at.
tt is still hurting because Sophie no longer will see him....
You wash hands. No finger inside. Puts condom in tissues. Make Customers take with them. goes immediately and washes pussy out or squats to push out cum on bareback. Has douche bottle under cabinet.Any guesses on which spa or spas. Hahaha
Total guess. The one by the airport
You maybe correct on that also. There is another spa girl that white Knight protected. Remember she only does it me. And another 20 this week
Damn dude. Do you have nothing better to do than to bitch? Yeah you got terrible service. Write a review and get the fuck over it. Don't go anymore. I still get good service at places some of y'all don't because I'm respectful. Ever think some of you don't because y'all are little bitches.