White Knight

I have a question. And hope to get real feedback. Do the white Knights really believe their amp girls are special to just them. I have received crazy PM's, she does not fuck, or all nude, and bareback. She us a really nice person. Which I agree they are. But why not a real review. Thanks
I’ve been at this a long time, here and elsewhere. So here’s you’re answer from my experience. Are some providers special to us? Yes. Are we special to them? I imagine not as much. White Knight is a term used here just as erroneously as hero is in the media. Defending someone who can’t defend themselves is merely being a little less of an asshole than the asshole slinging the shit. Are all of them are sucking, fucking, and occasionally barebacking someone? As I’ve said many times..... absolutely. Just not the guys that whine and write derogatory posts based on an agenda, not in truth. They all have bad days. We all have bad sessions. For me, there’s too many out there to have fun with to dwell on the occasional off session.
I agree 100 percent. I just laugh a little at the she is L1 only.
I have an idea for a brothel. It's an elevator building with buttons L1, L2, L3...

You press the level for the service you want. Oh, and butt fucking is on the roof!
Sophie and Angela could by an apartment complex with the money that have made. Probably just stairs though
I have an idea for a brothel. It's an elevator building with buttons L1, L2, L3...

You press the level for the service you want. Oh, and butt fucking is on the roof! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Shouldn't that be the basement level instead of the roof?
Shouldn't that be the basement level instead of the roof? Originally Posted by DrSticks2
No, in the alley by the back door.
No, in the alley by the back door. Originally Posted by EagleEye

John: "Excuse me, where can I find the butt fucking?"

Doorman: " Go around, through the alley, and enter the back door"

The john goes in the back door and sees a lineup of women's asses with numbers on them. No faces, just asses and numbers. Off to the side, there is a partially closed door. Inside this other room he sees a surgical enema station. He now feels relaxed, knowing he will be banging some clean, clean ass.

A female Ass Manager approaches him: "Hello sir, who's ass do you prefer?"

John: "I'll take number 8. And please set up one of those T.V. trays on her back, so I can rest my a beer. Thanks, doll!"
Is the tip or being nice the most important

... Oh, and butt fucking is on the roof! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Wouldn't that be in the basement?
Wouldn't that be in the basement? Originally Posted by KennyLingus
We have been through that already. The only thing is that elevators don't have a button for the alley, only a "B" for butt, I mean basement
Let me start by saying I am sure that I am considered one of those white knights by many. So be it; I don't care.

Just remember you are talking about ladies who run a business, and as posted in another thread,
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...4&postcount=15,
(I don't agree with the "little bitches" comment but the rest is spot on) if you have trouble or it's bad, write a review; hopefully a fair and informative review. Why insult them or generate innuendo against them directly? If you write a fair, honest review, it is more defensible than posting snarky insulting threads in this forum.

But talking about these ladies, or implying something bad, the way I've seen in this and the other thread border on breaking the eddie rules of etiquette for posting in my opinion. Plus these ladies are not logged on in such a way that they will ever respond or defend themselves. I am not a moderator, nor am I complaining by RTM. I am pleading for civility to all providers of all types.

To the OP, T063076; I know all too will the girls are way more special to me than I am to them.

Note, Yes, I know some if not all the girls can read the things written here and in private and on ML. And yes, some of them may be encouraging gentlemen to write something in their defense. But, as stated elsewhere, you're not going to get good service without money and courtesy.

Let the mud slinging against me begin...
No mudslinging. You are a good contributor. I just enjoy having a some fun, we are all so serious now. These girls laugh all the way to bank with be our money and buy their boyfriend's or significant others what ever they want. They certainly get my money. I just get amused at the L 1 Reviews in certain girls.