Impeach Obama

• CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 01:22 PM
and thank yourself for putting Biden in the driver seat until Hillary wins in 16

BRILLIANT!

how many times have the repukes tried to impeach obie . 6? 8? 10?

and now the fever is running hot again, and again, no evidence, and no impeachable crimes are anywhere to be found ... they cant find their dicks because theyre too dumb to unzip their pants
Biden as assassination/impeachment insurance..... great plan. I guess the dems knew they were putting up rotten apple.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Biden as assassination/impeachment insurance..... great plan. I guess the dems knew they were putting up rotten apple. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
the VP presides over impeachment hearings, the house can convict the president IF they can dig something up that's an impeachable offense, to convict a potus in the senate, the senate must reach a 2/3rds majority ... unless it qualifies as a high crime, which theres no way anything they can dream up possibly could, what are the chances for that? The House knows that and aren't doing anything but beating the side of the can their voting base lives in until they have them foaming at the mouth ,, its working, but to no avail.

the sooner the right halts the witch hunt and stops spending taxpayer $$ the better off they will be in 16 ... don't tell them, but Hillary Is laughing on the inside.
the VP presides over impeachment hearings, the house can convict the president IF they can dig something up that's an impeachable offense, to convict a potus in the senate, the senate must reach a 2/3rds majority ... unless it qualifies as a high crime, which theres no way anything they can dream up possibly could, what are the chances for that? The House knows that and aren't doing anything but beating the side of the can their voting base lives in until they have them foaming at the mouth ,, its working, but to no avail.

the sooner the right halts the witch hunt and stops spending taxpayer $$ the better off they will be in 16 ... don't tell them, but Hillary Is laughing on the inside. Originally Posted by CJ7

Wrong again CBJ7. The VP does not preside over the impeachment hearings against the President. The Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court would preside over the impeachment trial of the President in the Senate. The VP would preside over the impeachment trial of all other officials except the President and the VP.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Wrong again CBJ7. The VP does not preside over the impeachment proceedings against the President. The Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court would preside over the impeachment trial of the President in the Senate. The VP would preside over the impeachment trial of all other officials except the President and the VP. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

The vice president presides over the Senate proceedings in the case of all officials except the president, whose trial is presided over by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.

Read more: Impeachment History | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/impea...#ixzz2TDZT2oFF
The vice president presides over the Senate proceedings in the case of all officials except the president, whose trial is presided over by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.

Read more: Impeachment History | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/impea...#ixzz2TDZT2oFF Originally Posted by CJ7
Good. You finally get it. There may be some hope for you after all. LOL.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Good. You finally get it. There may be some hope for you after all. LOL. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

I worded the post poorly

better

the VP presides over impeachment hearings in the senate, the house can convict the president IF they can dig something up that's an impeachable offense, to convict a potus in the senate, the senate must reach a 2/3rds majority ... unless it qualifies as a high crime, which theres no way anything they can dream up possibly could, what are the chances for that
Obama won't be impeached unless they have actual video recordings of him ORDERING a Benghazi cover-up or illegal IRS audits.

The GOP should just let the guy twist in the wind from the taint of scandals and wait for the 2014 elections to strengthen their position.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Obama won't be impeached unless they have actual video recordings of him ORDERING a Benghazi cover-up or illegal IRS audits.

The GOP should just let the guy twist in the wind from the taint of scandals and wait for the 2014 elections to strengthen their position. Originally Posted by ExNYer

as many times as the GOP has cried wolf Im not so sure they can gain any ground
Unless you are like some of the dumb fucks I have heard swear Obie will change the law and run for a third term they are really after Hillery..
The Repubs don't have anyone smart enough (not talking college degrees) to convey the message to the public in a way they could understand exactly what is wrong and why he should be impeached. I don't like the king myself, but he and his team far outweigh the Repubs in their ability to speak and convince the public.
I worded the post poorly

better

the VP presides over impeachment hearings in the senate, the house can convict the president IF they can dig something up that's an impeachable offense, to convict a potus in the senate, the senate must reach a 2/3rds majority ... unless it qualifies as a high crime, which theres no way anything they can dream up possibly could, what are the chances for that Originally Posted by CJ7

I spoke too soon. You obviously do not get it. Try rewording your post again.

what's amazing is that the crazies out there think this would be good for the world.
The Repubs don't have anyone smart enough (not talking college degrees) to convey the message to the public in a way they could understand exactly what is wrong and why he should be impeached. I don't like the king myself, but he and his team far outweigh the Repubs in their ability to speak and convince the public. Originally Posted by nwarounder
That is true, nwa. Too true.

Go for it Whiny!

Do it NOW! You've got the power. You've got the support. You've got the credibility. errrr, well that's OK. go suck a dick!