trending Hillary ..

• CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 01:13 AM
publicpolicypolling.com?

I thought we were going for credible sources?
I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find some random poll out there saying HRC is going down the tube and has zero chance being elected President and very little support from the American public.

• CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 01:21 AM
I knew it ... lmao

I didnt look at all it was a complete accident .... roflmao

anyway its funny as hell .. keep up the good work whirlie !!!
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 01:31 AM
from cbs ... another source with no credibility ..

Also striking is that it comes at a time when Clinton is enjoying her highest polling numbers, even among Republicans. In the April NBC/WSJ poll, 56% of respondents had a favorable view of her, including 23% of Republicans. (Compare that with Obama’s 8% among GOP respondents in the same poll.) Make no mistake: That Republican number is going to change for Clinton if she runs for president. So mark May 8, 2013 on your political calendars. That’s the date when Republican Party returned to what was its favorite pastime for a good part of the last 16 years (from 1992 to 2008): going after the Clintons. Folks, the “vast right-wing conspiracy” is back…

she was smoking the polls in april with republican support .. Benghazi who?

thanks for the inspiration Chica

snick
No problem Randy.

You reap what you sow on the source credibility topic. I don't doubt the subject matter, but you always want credible sources so you get to enjoy that same standard. CBS? OK we'll go with that, however we will need the actual link. LOL!!
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 12:37 PM
No problem Randy.

You reap what you sow on the source credibility topic. I don't doubt the subject matter, but you always want credible sources so you get to enjoy that same standard. CBS? OK we'll go with that, however we will need the actual link. LOL!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

yeah it was cbs

WSJ poll

whirlie bump