Thanks Donald kick some illegal immigrant ASS

HIgh YA!!!!!!
It is refreshing to hear someone running for president say whatever the fuck they want.
His daughter is the one that should be president.

Better than the Don or the next pres Hillary. I recently heard compelling testimony Hillary is a person much like Nixon. Which would be fine but that she's a bit of a cunt.
HIgh YA!!!!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
fuckin bolsheviks be tryin ta ...destroy him cause he be speakin ...mad truth
fuckin bolsheviks be tryin ta ...destroy him cause he be speakin ...mad truth Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Mad truth....lol...smh
And just saw the GOP leader is telling old don to back off his statements,
fuck the GOP "leadership" as they did not want Ron ether
I didn't read article just a comment I saw as a headline, but obv wouldn't put it past em saying it as they want a chance to win, and yes negative press isn't always bad in certain instances it most def can be
I didn't read article just a comment I saw as a headline, but obv wouldn't put it past em saying it as they want a chance to win, and yes negative press isn't always bad in certain instances it most def can be Originally Posted by rodeomann22
and that is why they did not want RR. GOP leadership say he would never win.

not sure who I will vote for in primary yet
but I don't want another BUSH
Trump Palin sounds good to me
remember its was said RR would never win, GOP did not want him to win

btw answer to you other question is 23 shhhhhh
Sounds good, and RR was one of the best prez ever!!!
rr was just another ...shit fascist ...appointin shit judges
Yeah and he loved the military, so he was like all the other presidents in history, puppets for everyone's bidding right?

Not gonna get into politics with you or anyone else for that matter, you and I have gone round about the military so.....