Anyone tried injaculating?

I keep meaning to try and get caught up in the moment and don't. It sounds good. I have tried while jacking off and it works - longer orgasm and no mess. I would think providers would learn it and advertise it as well!
So what is the alert here, you jacking off?
Maybe he wants to alert jimmies on how to fire blanks....
what is injaculating ???
Injaculation is a term used to refer to releasing semen through your bladder instead of outside your penis.

Go figure.
Injaculation is a term used to refer to releasing semen through your bladder instead of outside your penis.

Go figure. Originally Posted by CarlDouglas
Why would you want that wtf
Don't have a clue, I was just looking it up for Borderx.
Don't have a clue, I was just looking it up for Borderx. Originally Posted by CarlDouglas
Agree....then when ya take a leak ya piss it all out anyway......

Go figure. Originally Posted by CarlDouglas
Sounds like fun to me,..... NOT!....................still scratching my head over how this is an 'ALERT" Where are the Mods when you need them, humm, maybe injaculating ?
Sounds like fun to me,..... NOT!....................still scratching my head over how this is an 'ALERT" Where are the Mods when you need them, humm, maybe injaculating ? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
If that be the case, at least they are werking ta get some 'hands on' experience on it before commenting!....
If you have BPH and you talked meds to help you take a piss one of the side effects is popping the wrong way as the meds relax that muscle. To put it nicely it SUCKS.
WTF? This site continues to amaze me!
Agree....then when ya take a leak ya piss it all out anyway...... Originally Posted by Celso
Would that be male squirting then???

Is that how the gals squirt?
Good one Paul, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off.
Yup....we all squirt.....