Is lauren luva

Really that big now. Recently I've read numerous reports that lauren is looking anywhere from 20 to 60 lbs bigger than her pics.

I've always loved her pics and her reviews it just seems combined w her reported bitchiness and flakiness not any reason to consider any more. Thoughts guys at one point she was a bucket lists but now perhaps just a waste $ and time
Life must be good to be chubbing up like that.
Saw her on the thin side. Her coherence led me to believe that future weight gain was a possibility. Food sometimes fills the receptors on the rebound side whew
My question is more a generic inquiry and just using lauren as a specific example. As u know I tend to be frugal in my choices but I'm not above on rare occasion trying a lilac more expensive gal. Last week I step up a bit in class and saw alyse as her pics always did it for me. Between booking and our meeting several guys commented how she was not looking like her pics. When the meeting arrived I could not have been more pleased but now I read 6 or seven how lauren has ballooned like a whale and it now makes me cautious when booking a hdh with great pics s that might be 2 or 3 yo.

Anyways just some idle thoughts
Also speaking in general, if you meet a certain thin gal who floats on a dream cloud, you may wonder when her feet hit the ground if she'll belly up to the buffet whew
Didn't you post an almost identical thread about Lauren a few weeks ago?
  • Tiger
  • 05-22-2016, 06:00 PM
Didn't you post an almost identical thread about Lauren a few weeks ago? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
He was Just wondering before.

He should just ask Lauren for a recent picture.
still HOT