And the smoke has cleared

• EENY
  • 08-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Some may remember me.... aka Tony.
Seems that those that tried so hard to discredit us have , themselves been found at fault.
Thomas Kramer and Scott Wilbert... both turn out to the scum of the scum....
Only I remain....
Im sorry so many got caught in the insanity....
Forgive my part if you can....
Goodbye and thank you for the long ride.... I lived the dream.
I'm not a veteran. Where's OSD when ya need someone to uncover threads from years past to shine light on a current situation?
This is deff before your time, total can of worms. Pretty sure anything posted will constitute as outing.
Thanks girl. Enough said. I don't want to contribute to that.
Well, you did bring us some good pussy at a fair price.

Maybe you can tell us who really runs the RocBrittany "agency".
Tony big pimpin!! Where's Calaya these days? Whew
Maybe you can tell us who really runs the RocBrittany "agency". Originally Posted by jokacz
It's going to bug me not knowing where else I read that before...was it a purple dinosaur?
  • EENY
  • 08-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Sorry guys... I've been out of the game for 3 years now.... retired to the mountains... Malaya is doing well but also out of the game... Krista and Bambi are around from what I'm told but I can't coordinate...
It's just sad to say that those that blew up cars, burned down houses, kidnapped and blackmailed did even worse and involved children.
We lost all the greats because of that... Dr.J, Eli, Major Hands.... friends of mine....
I had a great run thanx to many of you.... and made some legendary memories... close... Brook buttons, Mary, Calaya, and so many more...
Some made it out alive... RIP to those that didn't.... and rot in jail to the two that deserved it the most....
Trina, Raven, Candy, Isis, ... i loved you all...
Goodbye guys... stay safe
Cmon tony be a real pimp and bring on dem hoes!! Don't be a quitter whew
update?