weve heard about handyland

how about Bluntland ?

anyone else take that trip?

http://nydailyrecord.com/2014/07/25/...ted-of-murder/
anyone see Kathy
?

I was too busy with mandy the sweetheart

good ole days at t he extended stay
Hey Jon , I absolutely love Dwight Yoakam , imo the best country singer ever, back in my line dancing days he had a song "I aint that lonely yet"that we did a country cha cha to, can you send a link for it? Havent heard it in years.................Lc
I will have a full Playlist of all Dwight Yoakum if u teach me how to line dance?!? Ik most if his songs word for word so ik the beat just need to learn how to dance to it..
Btw.. sent u that link ; )
I will have a full Playlist of all Dwight Yoakum if u teach me how to line dance?!? Ik most if his songs word for word so ik the beat just need to learn how to dance to it..
Btw.. sent u that link ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Got the link Darlin ty so much, truth is, although back in the day, I had about 40 dances memorized, about the only one I remember now is the electric slide but if I could see them I am sure they would come back to me.The link included "your the one"by Dwight, that song we did the waltz across Texas to, many of the couples dances were/are cute and cuddly like the sweethearts sway.Yes, when I return home I will be happy to slip into my tight jeans and cowboy boots and burn up the hardwood with you..............Lc
Yay can't wait!! I will have my cowgirl boots on, a playlist and will be ready to learn.. watch some utube videos so u can get the feel for it again : ) I'm excited big time!!!
Sorry JB, I'm gonna participate in the threAd derailment. It ain't catching on anyway...

You folks are all missing out if you don't know Jason Isbell, formerly of the Driveby Truckers. That fucking dude is the best country artist out there now. Seriously. Fantastic voice, masterful on the acoustic guitar, and lyrics that Bob Dylan wishes he could write. He played in Syracuse last night to a packed house at the Landmark Theater. Unbelievable.

haha

I don't care where it goes

when this chick surfaces ill prob be all over that!!
she looks to have a rockin body back them anyways
Kay Kay was in post

hyper ventilation melt down stage from that alert..

ahuh hu hu hu hu hu ......................

she tends to over compensate in posting after feeling slighted.... LOL

not the first time

and def NOT the last....
weneed some axle

she looks to have a rockin body back them anyways Originally Posted by JONBALLS
shit

although the prison diet usually puts on the LB's

BIG TIME

so then she will come out looking most likely what we already

have \\

to look at here

well be hen pecked to death having to look at the absurd typed HYPE!!